Captain
# 131
12-05-2012, 05:58 AM
Awesome! Thank you, this sounds great fun.

I do have some questions though:

I'd love the jackets on my Vulcan, but she's only a level 3. Will she still be able to participate? Get the Jackets and Breen ship (Even if she can't use it for another few months?)

If not, and I use my main to unlock the jackets, will they be available on my alt as well as account unlockable (I know the ship wont be, but the jackets?)

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Empire Veteran
# 132
12-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
you do realize that not everyone celebrates the birthday of a convicted criminal roughly 2000years ago
Not everyone worships Shrubs, Crystals weather patterns, radicalized prophets, enlightened self-achievers or follow holidays invented in the turmoil of the racial tense times of the American 1960's.
Not everyone gets uptight over other peoples faith since it hardly effects them. Most just enjoy the holiday for what it is and move on.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Career Officer
# 133
12-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
I actually hope they don't. Christmas Day itself is supposed to be a day you spend with family and loved ones. By making a special reward available only on Christmas Day is like an encouragement to NOT spend time with family. A very UN-Christmas spirit in my opinion!!
Yeah - I won't be online on christmas day, but the reality of it is than PLENTY of players wil be.

There'll be those who receive a new desktop/laptop PC for christmas. There are those who don't have much family. There are those who don't celebrate it. There are those who just don't care. Realistically, there are still going to be people who don't have any reason NOT to log in.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Rihannsu
# 134
12-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Please tell me the Nanopulse Bat'leth is not KDF-only...I hate the Vulcan shovels.
Rihannsu
# 135
12-05-2012, 06:55 AM
I love the idea of a free Breen Ship, now I have something to add my Breen Space Set to an actual Breen Ship! I love it! Can not wait to read the stats on the ship!
Survivor of Romulus
# 136
12-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Although it is nice to have the opportunity of a free ship and I'm not quite getting the "ugly" vibe some members have expressed I'm actually more obsessed over the jackets what a cool look, nice design full must have, especially on my KDF.
May get the ship on one of my KDF chars, since I don't like using non-fed ships in the Federation, but these jackets are what I'll be aiming for first and foremost hehe

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Career Officer
# 137
12-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Well done Cryptic, you've done something right and nice.
Career Officer
# 138
12-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaatuwolf View Post
Everything sounds cool for my first Q's Winter wonderland event. However, the only thing I have misgivings about is the unmelting snowballs that can be used after the winter event. That's just one more thing that griefers will have in their arsenal to annoy people with.
Unmelting snowballs have been around since last years winter event... I still have 30 in my bank. Do you see yourself getting griefed constantly now? Nope! Plus it just makes you have a bit of frost float off of you and gives you the ability to throw one back if you click the temporary button that shows up in your power tray. It's a fun item, it does not slow you down or hold you or anything. You just get hit with a snowball, unless you are an over-dramatic Drozana Station RPer... then you wont care.

I love how people constantly complain in these forums without having the slightest clue about anything.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Empire Veteran
# 139
12-05-2012, 10:12 AM
They might as well just have put a frosted borg cube as the reward... The breen are like have some of our ships feds and kdf we aren't enemies you can just have our technology since its the holiday season lol.

I know its free but its also destroying the integrity of the franchise its basically a fed diet for feds and kdf but at some point with this direction of feds and kdf in cardassian, dominion, ferrengi, now breen ships... Yeah this isn't star trek its like star trek and star wars put into a big pot and then watered down with rusty water.
Rihannsu
# 140
12-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Autographed 8x10 Glossy Pictures of Q
Everytime I see this I can't help but think of poor Officer Obie, read that part of the Blog as "27 8-by-10 color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one..." and the case of American Blind Justice.

Is it just me?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.