Career Officer
# 1 Chance
12-14-2012, 04:44 AM
Just a quick one here, but could anyone enlighten me as to the current chance of receiving the Galor through a Cardassian lock box. What are the odds? I've spend some money specifically on lock boxes before (all four of them) yet I've never received a single ship out of any of them.

I've currently got about 75k in Dilithium across two characters that I could trade in for Zen and get myself a 10-pack or two, though I'd only spend this on a Cardassian Lock box cause the Galor Boff setup is the only one I'd currently put money into. Question is, 1) Is it worth the exchange (Dilithium > Zen) or should I forget it and buy something else with the Dilithium. 2) What are the odds of getting that Galor now? If I recall, upon their first release they were very rare, though as time went on, their rarity became somewhat more common.
Career Officer
# 2
12-14-2012, 04:49 AM
It is about 1% chance I believe....
Career Officer
# 3
12-14-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
It is about 1% chance I believe....
That's quite poor. What was it before, and what are the odds with a Golden Cardassian Lock Box?
Commander
# 4
12-14-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
That's quite poor. What was it before, and what are the odds with a Golden Cardassian Lock Box?
It's practically 1% still rofl. The gold lockboxes are overrated by Cryptic. They are better odds, yes, but uh, they still suck. Allow me to save you the trouble here. Sell your keys and buy a galor. Many people have learned this the hard way. Don't be the next person who does. The allure of getting one for little cost is attractive, but I've been through this deal here time and again. The only ship that's worth opening stuff over is the Jem Hadar attack ship as it's worth on average 300 million EC. Everything else leaves you desperately wishing you had sold cstore items to buy the ship. But best of luck if you try to defy the odds. Some people do succeed at it. I did with my jemmy when I went 1 for 1 but proceeded to open more doff packs out of greed and failed miserably thereby nullifying my success.