Ensign
# 1 Secret shuttle code
12-04-2012, 11:16 PM
hi i was just wondering if any body is have a problems with the secret shuttle code. When i go to the mountain pass to look for the shuttle, it is not there?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Yup, Cryptic dropped the ball a bit on this one.
They are counting on you playing the newly unlocked mountain pass mission you get from the NPC up there. The shuttle you are looking for is part of that mission instance.

Have to warn you, there is bug that may prevent you from completing the mission, which doesn't affect the shuttle cutscene, though.
Captain
# 3
12-04-2012, 11:49 PM
The Tier 3 video mission is at the end of its mission as well. I assume only Tier 1 has its video mission outside of an instance.
Captain
# 4
12-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Yup, Cryptic dropped the ball a bit on this one.
They are counting on you playing the newly unlocked mountain pass mission you get from the NPC up there. The shuttle you are looking for is part of that mission instance.

Have to warn you, there is bug that may prevent you from completing the mission, which doesn't affect the shuttle cutscene, though.
The bug is at the beginning of the instance. Run past the first group of remans until the journal updates. Then kill them. If you- or your boffs- kill on of the remans first it bugs out and doesn't finish the mission.