Lieutenant
# 11
12-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
This could be devastating ...
They have audit logs so a rollback should probably be expected if things keep up.

Also, name your fleet if this is happening to you so that support can track the issue.
Ensign
# 12
12-05-2012, 01:09 AM
if its a joke its not in the least bit funny.

our fleet was L.O.D. fleet. we had a nearly tier four fleet at the tiem i wasnt even logged in at the time. so best i can say is its getting worse as the night goes on.

Last edited by kerain; 12-05-2012 at 01:17 AM.
Career Officer
# 13
12-05-2012, 01:17 AM
I just went and made a backup of my fleet's roster (yay pidgin for making that easy). Thanks for bringing this to the forum. You may have saved my guys a lot of trouble with this forewarning.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Empire Veteran
# 14
12-05-2012, 09:17 AM
IF that's true, this could be really, REALLY, REALLY bad.

Career Officer
# 15
12-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Please file a GM report if this has happened to your fleet so they can investigate this issue.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
12-05-2012, 06:19 PM
All I got to say is that whoever is nuking the fleets should not ONLY be permenantly banned from the game but should be drawn and quartered and then hanged until dead
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 17
12-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
Please file a GM report if this has happened to your fleet so they can investigate this issue.
Yes, please do! I'm not sure what the GM team might be able to do, as the creators of the fleet set permissions and give them to the individuals they place in certain ranks, but the information is still important.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 18
12-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yes, please do! I'm not sure what the GM team might be able to do, as the creators of the fleet set permissions and give them to the individuals they place in certain ranks, but the information is still important.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This would explain a large number of players being kicked, but I'd be very surprised if they could "Remove from Fleet" people of higher rank -- which is the only (known) way the fleet itself could cease to exist (zero members). I strongly suspect there is either a hack or exploit of some kind, which is definitely in violation of the TOS and EULA. And as ozewa mentioned, this happened to numerous fleets in the last day -- it seems very unlikely that multiple fleet leaders decided to disband their rosters all on the same day.

I sincerely hope those fleets affected can get restored.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)

Last edited by phyrexianhero; 12-05-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 19
12-05-2012, 06:31 PM
It could also be where someone decided they no longer wanted to host a fleet they owned and kicked everyone out and chose the option to hide recruitment where it looks like it is gone. Its a way people used to before F2P get people to hoard lots of things in a fleet and then either set it to hide from people or renamed the fleet altogether. Is one of the reasons I don't trust people too much in this game because the person running the first fleet I was in had a scam doing something like this. I think those people went to greener pastures though haven't seen them online in a long time.
Captain
# 20
12-05-2012, 08:18 PM
This.... does not sound good....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.