Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 181
# 1 More Enterprise Stuff.
12-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Hallo,

Could we get more Enterprise related items, such as,

Enterprise Maco Era outfit
Maco Rifle
Ent stun Pistol
Enterprise Cap (hat)
Pet Beagle
NX-02 patch for maco/enterprise outfits

Danke
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,593
# 2
12-05-2012, 01:55 AM
How about consumable combat pet macos (thats what they are used for in the series )
Also a shuttle pod
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,397
# 3
12-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
How about consumable combat pet macos (thats what they are used for in the series )
Also a shuttle pod
Their like redshirts... then again... some make it back to the ship.. so maybe not.

I have a pet Beagle in rl... so i expect to see it...

Howling at random for no reason...
Howling whenever another pet walks by...
Chasing Catatians.....
Requires a walk every 4 hours

infact... make a daily called "Walkies" .. in which you need to take your pet beagle,targ w/e and walk it around ESD/Qu'nos map once.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 118
# 4
12-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastone21 View Post
Hallo,

Could we get more Enterprise related items, such as,

Enterprise Maco Era outfit
Maco Rifle
Ent stun Pistol
Enterprise Cap (hat)
Pet Beagle
NX-02 patch for maco/enterprise outfits

Danke


Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Their like redshirts... then again... some make it back to the ship.. so maybe not.

I have a pet Beagle in rl... so i expect to see it...

Howling at random for no reason...
Howling whenever another pet walks by...
Chasing Catatians.....
Requires a walk every 4 hours

infact... make a daily called "Walkies" .. in which you need to take your pet beagle,targ w/e and walk it around ESD/Qu'nos map once.



Brilliant ideas!!!!


I would like to get my hands on those ENT-era MACO outfits along with the ENT-era MACO gear
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,397
# 5
12-05-2012, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfleetmaco View Post
Brilliant ideas!!!!


I would like to get my hands on those ENT-era MACO outfits along with the ENT-era MACO gear
indeed... devs... take my money!
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 948
# 6
12-05-2012, 02:12 AM
I like all of what the first person said.

Also the idea of Consumable Maco's makes sense now that we have stuff like Shard Of Possibilities and Consumable Romulan and Remen Security.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,973
# 7
12-05-2012, 02:18 AM
I rather have 25th century Maco's beam in than 22nd century Maco's

but the old Maco uniform sounds cool


Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 18
# 8
12-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Season 5 NX refit as a lockbox prize/lobi store/Z store purchase.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 801
# 9
12-05-2012, 02:48 AM
add in ent bridge and customized lower decks as well and I'm definitely in and yes I would pay for a FULL ENT bundle, but they'd have to allow the bridge pack to be used on all ships. would love to replace the mobius bridge with this.

technically a federation civilian fleet could upgrade the nx class for modern use, would be less resources for them to build them so inclusion wise it would make sense going off something like this.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 948
# 10
12-05-2012, 02:51 AM
Also I've been Bugging Salami Inferno about a Beagle Pet since the end of 2010.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:15 AM.