Career Officer
# 21
12-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Yes, just, with some aspects of the game....
Survivor of Remus
# 22
12-05-2012, 11:13 AM
It seems the players that are active in a fleet aren't that happy on the whole,and those who aren't part of a fleet or not actively,are more content with the game....or am I reading this wrong?
Republic Veteran
# 23
12-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh these forums always make me LOL....when Season 6 came out everyone loved season 5

So when season 8 comes out everyone is going to love season 7....the cycle continues.

All of this has happened before and will happen again

Captain
# 24
12-05-2012, 12:58 PM
On a good day, it's 8-9/10. That's when there's good pickings in Ker'rat, I've got some of the Ker'rat applicable missions under my belt, and I've got some Nightwish on. Only reason why it's no 10/10 is because there aren't enough PvP reward missions. I ALWAYS end up killing far more feddies than the kill mission requires (which is 10). Make that mission an hourly repeat, and I'd be happy for now until they finally get more PvP content in, if ever.

On a bad day, I don't stay logged in. Usually because of cheeseballing feddies, lack of opponents in general, no missions for my Ker'rat excursions. . .or all three combined (with the few opponents being cheeseballing feddies).
Captain
# 25
12-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Don't admit you're having fun, or they'll start taking things away. The Ker'rat daily being the perfect example.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Not as much as before.

I don't like feeling obligated to do grind daily for romulan marks AND fleet marks AND dilithium AND omega marks AND soon to grind winter stuff.

Too much grind kills the fun, i would say things will be better after the character grinds finish, but they will likly put in more grinds by then.
Career Officer
# 27
12-05-2012, 01:22 PM
I make my own fun. I have pretty much had it with the grinds, though I do harvest some dil now and then (had to get back to 100k refined just in case I need it). There is other stuff to do that's fun. Speed running cold call just for the heck of it, making sure my jem'hadar ship's equipment is all mk xi purple to match the jem'hadar set, trying to contrive fun fleet events like the foot race on Risa (oh yeah, if you're not in my fleet that last one makes no sense), roaming around to the star clusters for the occasional support mission, and other fairly trivial yet semi-entertaining activities. I could wish for more activities that are not plugged into a grind system, but you find fun, or you make fun.

Whoops, missed the rating: 5/10
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.

Last edited by curs0r; 12-05-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Career Officer
# 28
12-05-2012, 01:22 PM
6.5/10, down some from S6, but not much.

Pounding out Omega rep is a bit of a drag, but at least now instead of feeling singled out because I had neither the patience nor skill for grinding Ground Elite STFs, I feel like I finally have a chance to get that fancy stuff. It's a good feeling, even if getting there is a bit dull.

I'm actually playing my third KDF alt now, though, which is something the previous seasons never compelled me to do. Yeah I admit primarily it's about Contraband grinding so I can pool dilithium for Mk XII sets, but I'm definitely having fun leveling him. Can't wait to open the freebie Bortas box he's had for nearly a year and stick him in it.

The only big downer about this season has nothing to do with this season, though. My fleets have really slowed down, due mostly to school and work during the fall and winter months. Over the summer we were keeping up fairly well with the bighuge fleets, but things have slowed to a crawl. So close to a T4 shipyard, too. >_< I WILL HAVE YOU, FLEET MVAE. KDF side is even worse; we're halfway to T3 in total, but Tac is lagging hard. I may never get my Fleet Corsair either. :C
Survivor of Remus
# 29
12-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Oh these forums always make me LOL....when Season 6 came out everyone loved season 5

So when season 8 comes out everyone is going to love season 7....the cycle continues.

All of this has happened before and will happen again
If you don't have anything to say on topic,please refrain from posting in this thread.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~syberghost

Last edited by syberghost; 12-06-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Captain
# 30
12-05-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm still having fun, but mainly because I'm still at tier 1 in my personal rep. Basically, I do very little of the grinding they implemented in S7 because I simply don't find it fun. I really wish they had better space missions to get romulan marks. Oh well.
----
@DevolvedOne