Republic Veteran
# 121
12-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Dang, I'm a little disappointed...I mean it is a good ship but I was hoping would be more sci based where I could make a awesome drain build...and maybe a hanger since the ship was known to have fighters. But other wise its a pretty strong looking ship.
Rihannsu
# 122
12-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Thank you for the explaination.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Empire Veteran
# 123
12-05-2012, 04:08 PM
I was planning on spending time with my family this Christmas. Now I've got to get this for all my alts. The family will just have to suck it up.
Empire Veteran
# 124
12-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
There is no custom bridge/ interior for this ship.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Edit. Retracted statement although I love to complain about things just to see something made better because of it... My original statements weren't justified in the matter of the short term of this ship and it being made basically free unless you can't wait 25 days lol.

Although I thought I remember hearing there was some talk about trying to make bridges functionality more useful. I do have a few ideas which may have been mentioned before but may help in the future of putting more emphasis on making sure ships have custom bridges or bridge packs available to specialize with ships. The idea mostly rests on besides art which is the big thing but mini games primarily. The secondary non-art thing I think bridges should have to make them feel more like bridges is something around what you all have done with new romulus red alerts. So for example say I as a player pick up a daily and some high ranking official gives me a random daily and what happens is that daily basically tells me I am assigned to such and such sector and then when you enter the bridge there at random times a red alert could pop and using the bridge of the ship as an anchor that it could randomly pick any scenario for that given sector. Which could be anything from removing boarding parties off, rescueing npcs or something, or possibly some kind of combat or non combat mini games.

Anyways I just hope that in some future or possibly near future season we see something like the not having custom bridges changing but for most part I do understand since its going to be free over time like most anything else in the game

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 12-05-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: I wanted to be nice... I must be about to die or something
Career Officer
# 125
12-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Wow!

That ship has it all!

A cruiser with commander tactical seating and lieut-commander science! 8 weapons! 10 consoles! 13 Turn Rate!

Wow!

In the hands of my engineer, it will also compensate for the lack of engineer seats.

Can`t wait to have one! Woot!
Republic Veteran
# 126
12-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
There is no custom bridge/ interior for this ship.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Disappointing but not surprising. Can't put too much into a free ship. Here is an idea then. Once the Andorian ship comes out later, how about a couple of bridge packs.

KDF Alliance Bridge Pack: Orion, Nausican, Gorn, Breen bridges
UFP Alliance Bridge Pack: D'Kyr, Kumari, Atrox, Breen Bridges

Even if they are just the bridge without any interior, it would sell.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Empire Veteran
# 127
12-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Interesting ship. And 10 consoles too. Wish my vet ship had that.

Looking forward to trying it out.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Empire Veteran
# 128
12-05-2012, 05:54 PM
to the individual that sent me a pm, i am blocked from sending one back
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lt. Commander
# 129
12-05-2012, 10:09 PM
I really like the Breen ship. Cant wait to fly it with my KDF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
Here is an idea then. Once the Andorian ship comes out later, how about a couple of bridge packs.

KDF Alliance Bridge Pack: Orion, Nausican, Gorn, Breen bridges
UFP Alliance Bridge Pack: D'Kyr, Kumari, Atrox, Breen Bridges

Even if they are just the bridge without any interior, it would sell.
/this please
Empire Veteran
# 130
12-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i hate to break it to you 'nanner nanner lol pvp sucks' pve'ers, but you are playing a game built for pvp with a bunch of pve stuck in it. the 3 ship types are obviously built to have strengths and weaknesses and meant to work together to combat each other. you all hate pvp because you wouldn't last 5 seconds against mewi or my self, you cant even use your ships to 10% of their potential. i honestly have no idea how you can stay interested in this game by just playing the pve, the npcs you face over and over are horrible, and have trained you to be horrible as well.

but do not fear, learning how to actually play to your ships potential is very easy, and pvp'ers would love to have you join our ranks, you just have to be willing to learn, and willing to listen. based on most of the attack comments to mewi though, i dout most of you are capable of that
:O I'm taking the opportunity to advertise PvP Boot Camp for PvEers who are interested in some actual fun.

[EDIT] PvP being the actual fun seeing that PvE is one massZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... (see I even fell asleep when talking about PvE)
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!

Last edited by bubblygumsworth; 12-05-2012 at 10:15 PM.