Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
12-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Any news about the tachyon harmonics bug ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
This will be fixed in an upcoming patch, and should once again behave as it previously did.
It has been a while now....
Empire Veteran
# 12
12-05-2012, 02:53 PM
thanks for fixing those tribbles
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Rihannsu
# 13
12-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post
you shouldn't have to pay dilithium to unlock the store only to turn around and pay dilithium to buy the item. Its like you are being double taxed.
You're fortunate that you wont have to then.

set piece items and things go directly into your invetory. you run the project and they are yours. 1 payment of dilithium.

for the store items you only pay dilithium once they are unlocked in the store. the project themselves do not require dilithium. again 1 payment.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 14
12-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Fixed the starbase projects for specials-specific personnel officers! 40 hours to 2 minutes! This gets my stamp of approval.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Rihannsu
# 15
12-05-2012, 03:22 PM
i have to say well done to cryptic. there have been some less than popular aspects of season 7 and they have done a good job of correcting them rather than just leaving them. coupled with the whole winter event goodness and the foundry being fixed, its all looking very good.

ok, if you want to be critical, some of these should probably never have been there in the first place, but its far better to go strict and then loosen it up than give players too much and have to take it away.

i would have been happy with these projects dropping to 20 hours, so 2 minutes is perfectly fine.

Career Officer
# 16
12-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Wait I don't understand... you're complaining about 2minute unlock missions!? Why is that too short?
Rihannsu
# 17
12-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Just detected a problem.

I copied over a new character from holodeck to tribble right now.

All of the BO seats for the ship slots were empty. This is a little like the last bug where all the BO seats had to be rearranged before they show, but this time they have been totally removed, so you cant see who was stationed where.

I assume when it goes to holodeck it will remove all our BO's from their stations?

it will only take players a short time to fix, but its a massive pain if you had multiple characters and boffs.

#30'667

Last edited by captainrevo1; 12-05-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Rihannsu
# 18
12-05-2012, 03:45 PM
oh oh. gets worse.

copied another character. no bo slots at all. the character was flying a galor.

#30'668

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...titled-1-8.jpg

EDIT - Been reliably informed this is just a lockbox issue when copying to tribble, so probably nothing to worry about.

Last edited by captainrevo1; 12-05-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Career Officer
# 19
12-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121118e.18
[*]Reputation System updated:
  • Removed all Reputation XP gains from Direct Gear projects, Store Unlock projects, Costume Unlock projects and Consumable projects.
  • Reduced duration timers on all of the above types of projects from 40 hours to 2 minutes.
So why not just add two slots for rep missions in the UI?

One for purchasing gear
One for dilithium purchases

This solves the issues of tying up the slots and reduces the need for all the scrolling. Honestly, all the UI menus in this game are becoming endless scrolling list. The Exchange, DOFF manifest etc... What we need are far more sub-menus, collapsible menus, and much better organization.
Career Officer
# 20
12-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121118e.18

Systems:[list][*]Reputation System updated:
  • Reduced duration timers on all of the above types of projects from 40 hours to 2 minutes.
Outstanding!

Now if we can just get some cost reductions on the gear projects (mark costs specifically).