Empire Veteran
# 31
12-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Um no thanks i've bought all my special ships because i know very few people can get them.

But they could put some new ones in the store indeed. Anyway, fleet ships have roughly the same stats.
Ensign
# 32 holiday is too short
12-29-2012, 05:05 AM
i would love to get the breen warship but unfortunetly my holiday time is less then 25 days so i was not able to get it.

here is my question.

Will there be other opertuneties to get the breen warship?

if so any guess as to when?
Captain
# 33
12-29-2012, 05:52 AM
Probably not, and you can go spend Lobi crystals to catch up.
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
12-29-2012, 11:22 AM
I'll use the Breen ship just because it is the closed thing we have to a Borg vessel to go along with my Borg Captain and her non-Organic crew. It vaguely resembles the ship from TNG's "Descent".
Lieutenant
# 35
12-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Obviously they are going to play this one the way did the odyssey, the come out later with different versions.
" I believe that I speak for us all sir when I say: To hell with our orders." - Lt. Cmdr. Data
Starfleet Veteran
# 36
12-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
When the Jem'hadar ship was introduced via lockboxes instead of the C-Store it was justified by Cryptic telling us that CBS mandated that the only way exotic non-faction ships would be allowed in the game is in small numbers.

Obviously this policy has changed since everyone currently playing this game can get the Breen ship if they run the race for 25 days - and make no mistake, there are going to be a lot of these ships sitting outside ESD and Qo'noS.

So really, it's time the Jemmie, the Galor and all those other lockbox ships were put in the C-Store since there's no longer any credible excuse not to.

Make brand new ships and put them in lockboxes instead.
The Jem ship was not (and as of now, has never been a "true" Lockbox ship); it was introduced as a prize for the Winterfest race (random award vs the guaranteed for the Breen ship) and then was reintroduced with the Doff recruitment pack (first by itsef and then with the Tuffli). The Winterfest did offer the option of buying boxes for more opportunites, but it was not required and did not involve keys.

Also remember that the Jem was introduced under the old owner, so maybe PWE made a new deal with CBS in regards to the Breen ship.

As far as making it a Z-Store ship, it is not a canon ship for FED or KDF, which means it is not a common ship for use (the premise for the rarity of all the lockbox ships); therefore, it is unlikely that any will be provided at Z-Store.