Captain
Hey guys! We got an import costume button! No joke!

I've really not played around with it but int he costumes, on the bottom of the screen toolbar we can now import and export costume and save them to a disk.

Not really tested it a lot myself yet but first glance, we got something else we've been asking for!
Career Officer
# 2
12-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah, it's great. Although kind of hidden over on the side there. Now if only we could get the ability to import and export maps.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Ensign
# 3
12-12-2012, 09:10 PM
or better.... to actually make use of the additional costume options that they're hiding from us.. like kits, the physique modifier, the romulan outfits, the borg related stuff....

The relevance is... well.. import the pre-made Armek Of Borg. You'll get the idea.

Disgusting. =/
Career Officer
# 4
12-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Import and export ship changes.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Captain
# 5
12-13-2012, 12:51 PM
I don't think they are "hiding" anything from us. It just takes work to get it in. They've said they don't have many people on the foundry team, and most of them are working on NW. Heck, their trailers and demos have shown that. I think it's a matter of time.

This update proves they aren't just shelving our feedback. And we got the time ships fast because we all kind of begged hard. The new ship costumes and the individual pieces for the premade romulan costumes are a little different to implement, I think.
Captain
# 6
12-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Enterprise Era MACO costume is in there as well.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Captain
# 7
12-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
Enterprise Era MACO costume is in there as well.
I think this thread is just for me to exclaim "Aawbwaaaaaaat?" repetitively.
Captain
# 8
12-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahhmi View Post
The relevance is... well.. import the pre-made Armek Of Borg. You'll get the idea.

Disgusting. =/
How exactly does one do that? I thought only custom costumes could be imported/exported.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Captain
# 9
12-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by designationxr377 View Post
Hey guys! We got an import costume button! No joke!

I've really not played around with it but int he costumes, on the bottom of the screen toolbar we can now import and export costume and save them to a disk.

Not really tested it a lot myself yet but first glance, we got something else we've been asking for!
Yea, it's really cool. I've only just recently started using the foundry, and I'm near done creating my second episode "Long Lost Friend 2" ----) second part to "Long Lost Friend", and
I found using that feature quite usefull, for bringing in characters I created in my first episode to star in the second, and it will help to do so for the third episode I create later.
Captain
# 10
12-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
How exactly does one do that? I thought only custom costumes could be imported/exported.
When you have a project open, click on the tab on the left side that says "costume", then (if I'm remembering correctly), you click on "create" new costume.

Then down where you type the name of your new "costume", there should be a little click-able button to import a character from which you saved.