Empire Veteran
# 1 An astounding thought
12-05-2012, 10:32 PM
So...we all know how the KDF is: Lack of ships, lack of content, Feds wanting more of KDF stuff without rolling a Klingon toon, and so on.

I was thinking about that earlier...when it hit me.

A lot of Fed players have to be Undine! It makes so much sense, don't it? The Undine have infiltrated every major power in the quadrant pretty much, replaced many many people in secret. Why else would the Feds be so blasted against the KDF in the first place? They, being Undine and knowing that the Klingons know who they are, would make every attempt to curb the KDF's progress.

We, the warriors of the Klingon Empire have known about the Undine since day one. The Federation is plagued with them from their highest ranks, and refuse to truly acknowledge how big the threat is.

/joking ends here.

This isn't meant to be trolling or flaming so if it gets closed for that reason, I understand. It's meant to be joking than anything else, not actually serious, it's more coincidental than anything else.

To be honest, that'd actually be a really surprising twist if later in the story, that turned out Fed toons were in fact an Undine in disguise.

Captain
# 2
12-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Congrats, you finally figured out why the KDF are the good guys in STO and feds are idiotic tyrants who are a threat to the galaxy!
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.