Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Feature Episodes Rerun
12-06-2012, 01:00 PM
From now through mid-January, the Feature Episodes are once again offering their special, unique rewards* for completion! Don't miss your chance to (re)play the Feature Episodes and earn limited-time rewards.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
12-06-2012, 02:20 PM
No Lobi?
I need the Korath uniforms.
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Captain
# 3
12-06-2012, 02:22 PM
No Lobi for us rerunning again? This makes me sad... very sad!

Last edited by c0nd1t10nr3d; 12-06-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Captain
# 4
12-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Would I get these special rewards on my first playthru of these episodes, or only replaying them ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Empire Veteran
# 5
12-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
For players whose characters already have all the rewards, you will still want to re-play each of the series ? players will be able to find a hidden accolade in each mission that rewards one (1) Lobi Crystal for completion of each accolade. As accolades can only be earned once per character, if you?ve already earned the accolade for a particular Feature Episode during this or a previous rerun, you would not be able to complete the accolade again.
So if I try to run this with a character that got the accolade and Lobi previously, I can't run them thru again for just the Lobi?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
12-06-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
So if I try to run this with a character that got the accolade and Lobi previously, I can't run them thru again for just the Lobi?
Correct. Accolades can only be earned once, as with other accolades in the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Would I get these special rewards on my first playthru of these episodes, or only replaying them ?
Yes, but only during this rerun period.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 7
12-06-2012, 03:21 PM
PLEASE add Fleet Marks as a reward option to mission Replay! I have enough of the other rewards, and so many choices when it comes to earning Dilithium, but for FM I'm limited to risky UGC (until spotlight works), 2-3 *effective* missions for generating them plus Invasion zones... all of which gets tiresome after more than once or twice. We need more, and quick!
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 12-06-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
PLEASE add Fleet Marks as a reward option to mission Replay! I have enough of the other rewards, and so many choices when it comes to earning Dilithium, but for FM I'm limited to risky UGC (until spotlight works), 2-3 *effective* missions for generating them plus Invasion zones... all of which gets tiresome after more than once or twice. We need more, and quick!
^ This, please. Or dilithium. Or a choice of either.
Lieutenant
# 9
12-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Looking forward to this!

I'm a relatively new player who only did episodes up through about halfway through the Romulan series before S7 hit and I turned my attention to New Rom and reputation work. Can I use the "skip" feature and still get credit for these missions during the limited time reruns? I certainly hope so!
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
12-07-2012, 04:31 PM
From reading the release notes on Tribble, it looks like there are hidden Lobies during the rerun.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Closed Thread