Lieutenant
# 1 Prepaid gift cards
12-06-2012, 06:47 PM
Is it possible to buy pre-paid gift cards online somewhere? I'd like to use them as a gift, but I'd rather be able to send the gift digitally.
Captain
# 2
12-06-2012, 11:28 PM
You can buy Perfect World Zen cards, I've seen them in the US at Target and Gamestop. If you click on either Store or Charge Zen at the top of the forums, there should be a page somewhere that says where you can get the cards.

Edit: What you need to do is click, "Charge Zen" and then there will be a link in the bottom left hand corner of the page that says "Pre Paid Card". Click that and it will take you to the page.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Lieutenant
# 3
12-07-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
You can buy Perfect World Zen cards, I've seen them in the US at Target and Gamestop. If you click on either Store or Charge Zen at the top of the forums, there should be a page somewhere that says where you can get the cards.

Edit: What you need to do is click, "Charge Zen" and then there will be a link in the bottom left hand corner of the page that says "Pre Paid Card". Click that and it will take you to the page.
OK, thank you.