Lieutenant
# 1 breen warship
12-06-2012, 01:06 PM
nice ship looks nice from out side till u enter it to find it has a crapy fed bridge plz can we get a nice breen bridge to match the nice ship the other have it like the recluse and d'kora so y not the breen one too plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Commander
# 2
12-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Anyone with the breen ship already has forked out, on average, 1250 lobi crystals for it.

Last I checked a lockbox granted on average 4 crystals each meaning you have opened 250 lockboxes, spending the equivalent of 31,250 zen or over $300 of real money.

Thus it is safe to say anyone with the ship already is a dumbass and not worthy of attention.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
12-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerkorhil View Post
Anyone with the breen ship already has forked out, on average, 1250 lobi crystals for it.

Last I checked a lockbox granted on average 4 crystals each meaning you have opened 250 lockboxes, spending the equivalent of 31,250 zen or over $300 of real money.

Thus it is safe to say anyone with the ship already is a dumbass and not worthy of attention.
I'm not going to spend my lobi on a Breen ship. At the same time I WON'T begrudge someone that chooses to.

Just because someone chooses to do something with their resources that you don't agree with doesn't give you the right to insult them. It just shows you to be small minded.

Last edited by darramouss1; 12-06-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Lieutenant
# 4
12-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerkorhil View Post

what i choose to do with my hard work goodies has zip to do with u

2 i only used 800 lobis and no dill or zen or realy money just hard work saving ec thanks

and the only one not worth anything is the one moaning and saying what people should do with there earning kinda like u

i only asked if they could do a bridge as they done one for the other ships and i like this one and like if even more if they finshed it
Captain
# 5
12-06-2012, 05:35 PM
The only thing here is there was never an interior shown for a breen ship in ANY of the shows. EVER. And very little to nothing is actually known about the breen, as compared to other races. So you'd be asking the to make something from scratch to add to their already quite full task board.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
12-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
The only thing here is there was never an interior shown for a breen ship in ANY of the shows. EVER. And very little to nothing is actually known about the breen, as compared to other races. So you'd be asking the to make something from scratch to add to their already quite full task board.
I'm sorry, but they've already done just that with Tholian ships, though it's rather basic by most ship interior standards, it still adds to the flavor and unique properties of such an alien ship.

tl;dr
They already made a custom bridge for Tholian ships
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
12-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guunie View Post
I'm sorry, but they've already done just that with Tholian ships, though it's rather basic by most ship interior standards, it still adds to the flavor and unique properties of such an alien ship.

tl;dr
They already made a custom bridge for Tholian ships
I think we have to remember that PWE is a business. Making a bridge for a ship that requires money to be spent to obtain is reasonable, just as not including a bridge on a completely free ship is reasonable.

Truth be told, I'm quite happy to overlook the fact that there isn't a custom bridge owing to the fact that the ship is free. Free food tastes better in the same way that free ships fly better.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
12-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Oh, I've seen HEAPS of comments in game picking on those who have chosen to buy the Breen ships. You know the sorts, pay to win, etc.

I think that those arguments are WEAK with a side order of WEAK with a generous helping of WEAK sauce on top.

I have over 5,000 lobi, enough to buy 4 Breen ships. I got that lobi by collecting dilithium farming, playing the exchange and STFs. I know I'm not the only one who does this.

If a player buys a ship by working hard enough to make the in-game currency needed then how is that pay to win? That's work to win. Dedication to win. Patience to win.

Leave the people who have bought the ship alone. They broke no rules to get it so their win should be celebrated, not attacked.
Career Officer
# 9
12-06-2012, 09:29 PM
If you got the cash to buy a Breen ship on day 1 (and I've seen a few) more power to ya. (and can you buy me a _______ )

But just think about it this way, after a month, you and Mr.Moneybags will both be in the same situation...owning a Breen ship. He spent lobi, you spent ~2hr of your time running a race 25-35 times.

Me, I have more time than money... so see you at the track!
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Captain
# 10
12-07-2012, 01:54 AM
I don't have that kind of lobi, so I'm hitting the races with my KDF. Would love to see him in one of these. To give me an alternative ship.