Commander
# 131
12-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Are guys gonna lower the cost for these task force equipment and weapons I just spent weeks getting 250 omega marks to get this M.A.C.O. armour that I wanted so badly and when I finally get it it turns out that the armour looks just like any other armour that you can by from the dill store and I learnt that you need to get these other parts to unlock the costume armour but it costs 250 omega marks each and I'm not wasting my time getting these marks again
Ensign
# 132
12-06-2012, 10:35 PM
are we ever going to be able to use de Omega / M.A.C.O / Honor Guard costumes for our bridge officers? so we can change it to our liking, without having to get the armor 4 times and only standard visual.
Career Officer
# 133
12-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Questions:
  • Any hope on a Fleet Dreadnought ,Fleet Odessey, and Fleet Chimera?
  • PvP updates?
  • PLEASE some Odyssey and Chimera variants or skins!?
  • Any Featured episodes on the horizon?
  • Why is the Fleet assault cruiser at Tier 5?

Finally, is there any plans for content that doesn't require insert x of y to get result z? I miss the story of the game. While I'm happy for season 7, I want to explore new worlds meet new civilizations and actually do more Star Trek activities. Farming critters, grinding dilithium and mark upon mark isn't Star Trek, and while I know some people enjoy that sort of experience, I do not. Where's the Star Trek?

Also... Any hints on the 3 year anniversary?

Merry Christmas to you and the staff at Cryptic/PWE.
Starfleet Veteran
# 134 Dreadnought
12-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Any news when the Design Problem are corrected on the Galaxy Dreadnought (Spinal Phase Lance misaligned, Phaser Stripe on the Mid Warp Necklace wrong positioned).

Warp Necklace Phase Stripe (http://www.r4wr.co.uk/uploads/galx.jpg)

Spinal Phaser Lance (http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/w...del-Bugs-4.png)

I also got better Pics but those are the one I found on the Internet!

The Galaxy-X is a Model we buy for so we want a perfect model, no such obvious CGI Kitbash!

You even see the real Galaxy Impulse Engine when cloaked!
Survivor of Romulus
# 135 Payment Options
12-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Can we please get more payment options, that doesn't require a credit card?

Elaboration:

As it is now, the only way to add game time without buying the lifetime subscription is to get a valid game time code/card.

I've recently been in contact with CS / PWE Customer Support and learned that since the game is now "free to play", you no longer manufacture copies of the game or game time cards.

So we will have to find a retailer which still has game time cards in stock, and the only one that still seems to have them is Amazon.com which only accepts credit card (they offer other payment options that seems way too complicated to bother with), besides those aren't gonna last forever.
Commander
# 136
12-07-2012, 12:11 AM
can you give us an option to cancel reputation/fleet/embassy projects and can you give us an option to reselect the reputation (if completed.. for example i made the wrong choice yesterday and have something that should re modulate my weapon but it doesn't work so i would like to switch to that other thing). maybe let us redo those reputation?s for half the price/half the time?
What ? Calaway.
Starfleet Veteran
# 137
12-07-2012, 12:15 AM
1) Would it be possible to at least get a special title and floor trophy (featuring the Path to 2409 banner) for those of us who invested time/credits into collecting the entire time line?

2) When will we ever see off duty costume options for our Boffs and the ability to put a combadge on an off duty costume?
Starfleet Veteran
# 138
12-07-2012, 12:32 AM
1) I've seen several Romulan NPC's with the correct Romulan forehead detail and Cardassian NPC's with "Cardassian friendly" hairstyles, can you put these options in the game so we can make are Alien/Romulan or Alien/Cardassian characters more realistic?

2) Are there any plans to bring playable Romulans- Fed/KDF and Cardassians- Fed/KDF to the Z-store?
Starfleet Veteran
# 139
12-07-2012, 01:08 AM
One question. You hinted at a possible TNG bundle pack that you may add to the game. If so, what is it likely to include, and would you be making a makeover to the Galaxy class to make it on par (graphics/detail wise) to the Vesta?
Lt. Commander
# 140
12-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Could you remove the repair injury ui and just make components/regenerators remove an injury of the relevant rank as soon as they are double clicked? The current UI is tedious and irritating.
Closed Thread