Lieutenant
# 141
12-07-2012, 02:11 AM
I enjoy the Tau Dewa Daily patrol mission since I can solo it and get a decent chunk of ROM marks. But there isn't anything equivalent IMO that awards a similar amount of the other "Mark" currencies.

If you could please set up a couple more like the Tau Dewa Daily Patrol I would appreciate it very much, one awarding Fleet Marks and another awarding Omega Marks that would be fantastic.
Career Officer
# 142
12-07-2012, 02:13 AM
This is a two part question that I really want answered because it?s been upsetting at lot of the community.

As a dev and gamer how do you respond to Cryptic's move giving the NEW lifers the 1000 day reward that have not earned it and

Do you think that move is a "***** slap" to those that have played the game for 1000 days?

My final question is:

Question: When Priority one visited cryptic Gozer said they were running out of cannon ships can you not bring in ships from other trek games like Klingon Academy and update them?
CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
Career Officer
# 143
12-07-2012, 02:14 AM
My apologies if this has already been asked earlier in the list:

Would you consider up'ing the Fleet Marks given by the "Officer of the Watch" mission at starbases from 5 to say 50? It would give a much needed helping hand to smaller fleets. I understand why the loophole of the "Quickies" was closed but in all honestly its the FM's that I miss from those. Dilithium seems easier to get now but FM's are less so.
Admiral Rednall
* Server Hamster - This time it's personal *
Career Officer
# 144
12-07-2012, 02:44 AM
1st when will the First officer/Department head system we were promised for mid season 6 get implemented?

2nd.: Are there any plans to review older C-store ships like the Galaxy-Xs Bridge officer when they get updates for other reasons? (Like Saucer sep for the Galaxy X), and will Said Dreadnougth get a fleet version too?

3rd.:
Will new romulus update from an exploration only zone to a fished City at the same time or will you utilize phasing, or a similar technology, to make individual players see the stage they are personally at?
Career Officer
# 145
12-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hello Captains!

Please post your questions below and dStahl will answer selected questions from all those received. Please post them today as I will ship questions off to Dan tomorrow.

Also, remember that questions will not be answered in this thread -- answers will be posted in an upcoming "Ask Cryptic" Web Feature that should be released before the end of the month.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I brought a c-store EV suit and was wondering if we could be able to customise it. Change the colour scheme of the suit and the glass on the helmet?

Thanks
Keeny
Captain
# 146
12-07-2012, 03:00 AM
Will we ever see "Federation" and "Klingon Empire" reputation categories where we can earn passive and active abilities that reflect our respective factions, and item sets (i.e two weapon + console) specific to our factions that starbases do not offer?
Captain
# 147 ?
12-07-2012, 03:05 AM
I have yet to find any post giving a specific answer, so:

Is the re-species token truly in the works? Or is it still just rumours and speculation. On a side note, Q's Winter Wonderland would have been the perfect time to give that to us, and make it redeemable only from Q himself. Buy a Token (Zen Store most likely), then take the Token to Q, and have him change us permanently.

For whomever else might read this, for an analogy of how this idea would work, I am suggesting something almost exactly to how the respec tokens work. Buy the Token with Zen, take it to your faction's appropriate Officer, then he lets you change your skills.

Keep in mind that I am not asking for a date. I just want some information on the subject.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Career Officer
# 148 Items
12-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Long long long time ago.... there was a very nice gun: TR-116, that Target gave. But not everyone of us lives in the USA. SO:
Is there any plan on ever bring it into the game ( via c-store)?
Ensign
# 149
12-07-2012, 03:08 AM
It has probably been asked before, but is there a change that we get the option to change the interior of the starship more?
Althoug ik like the bridges the rest of the ship should be more changeable.
At the moment, if you use the standard layout, it seems to big for me.
Captain
Dan,

there was a way to mix and match costume parts using a slash command that I wont list here, but that was patched away a while ago. Is there any plans to bring this to us in a legitimate way? It would improve customization and immersion greatly if we could do this.
Closed Thread