> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Will we ever be able to Craft "Modifications" to our Currently owned Space / Ground Weapons ?
We have old Purple [Borg] Gear, maybe we could Craft to remove the [Borg] and craft on it a [Dmg] or [Acc] or ANYTHING to modify our current equipment, to give us some Variety and play with the crafting system. Or even Ships...Being able to Craft specific Changes to them,weather its aesthetic or crafting our low level ships into a VA equivalent ?
First off, I really like the Chimera and have been looking for any excuse to fly it. However when compared to the Fleet Escort Carrier (which has better turn rate, hull and shields) the poor chimera is rather lacking. Is there any chance the Chimera could get a second pass and fleet stats? It would be nice if there was something to differentiate it as a destroyer instead of just another escort as it comes off now.
WHAT is happening to the Star Trek Online STORY ?
What is happening to the Klingon War, What is going on with the Romulans? Will there be Story being added into this game ? Because personally, Story is Everything (Yes Content and replayability and farming is important to) but STORY is more important.
What is going to happen next ? I personally feel like over the last 5 seasons we really havent seen any chances to the Federation / Klingon War, and I dont really understand why it started in the first place, but are we going to see a very long drawn out detailed story that either A) Escalates It ? or B) brings it to a close ?
and All of the end game material is about BORG.
We at war with the Borg...why are there no STF's revolving around Klingons ? Or if not STF's more missions.
last mouth you said fleet marks will happen for pvp. since then fleet marks were added to the fleet action daily. so why are we still waiting for fleet marks in pvp?
You know what would happen. Sure, you'd get your marks from PvP, and the tradeoff is that they'll nerf the ever-loving **** out of the dilithium rewards for those same missions. No way could you be allowed to get 1440 dilithium and a few dozen marks out of the same 3-rotation arena/capture and hold mission groups. That might accidentally give someone JOY.
Referring to the movie Star Trek Nemesis;
Season 7 gave us a bunch of Romulans and the Remans allies, Scimitar, Scorpion fighters, Thalaron radiation and much much more which is lots of fun to play with, I just keep wondering when the Ground team vehicles are going to come.
Its just a matter of time obvious so any of you guys making storylines with those to intergrade them in the game so we can drive them on new Romulus[Hint Hint, small hint for a ground mission here ) ], like you always do when new content is going to come out??
So are there plans to make team vehicles going through??
1) Omega Reputation is bloated at the front end with Mk X gear that is generally considered to be useless once one has reached Level 50. Has any consideration been given to opening up the Omega Reputation at an earlier level such as 44 when players gain access to Normal difficulty STFs to make these items some what more useful/appealing?
2) With Dilithium and Loot Bags added back to STFs, especially Elite STFs has any thought been given to upping the dilithium rewards for Fleet Actions? If I recall comments correctly dilithium was initially added to them as a way to entice people into playing them more in addition to trying to make it more available correct?
3) The lack of space weapons in the Omega Reputation system is somewhat disappointing. Are there any plans to add them in at some point in the (hopefully near) future?
4) With S7 launching and the changes to both dilithium earning and the heavier emphasis on using it as an in game currency to purchase gear the already high cost of it in Fleet Starbases is being felt across the game, but most acutely in smaller fleets. As a member of one the place it is most felt is one of the biggest draws to even participate in one - the Fleet Stores.
Provisioning projects require a rather hefty chunk of dilithium for a rather small number of provisions (especially at lower tiers) and the fact that these items have a dilithium cost attached to them when purchased in the cases of equipment makes this an incredible burden for small fleets...to the point where running provisioning projects isn't really worth the hassle. Would you, or have you, considered adding in dilithium free provisioning projects with increased run timers (40 hours instead of 20), lowered payouts (half the provisioning), increases in the other inputs, or some combination of the three?
Note: The one provisioning project where I feel the dilithium costs are not excessive is the Shipyard provisioning project as the ships themselves cost either fleet marks or fleet marks and ship modules.
5) The changes made to the Gorn Minefield fleet action have made it much more fun and enjoyable (in my opinion and experience) than it's previous incarnation. Are you planning, or in the process of making similar changes to the other fleet actions - both those that are currently in game and those that have been removed in the past?
6) With the removal of the STF store and the institution of the new Reputation system is it possible we'll see more STFs added to the game? (For clarification I refer to five-man missions with split difficulty levels, one hour cooldown timers, dilithium, mark, and loot rewards at the end as STFs).
7) Related to the above if we do see STFs added to the game could we see some that are Romulan themed and award Romulan Marks? Maybe have a few (like the rumored Children of Khan STF) that award Fleet Marks until/unless a Reputation system for that particula "faction" is added?
8) Could we please have MACO, Omega, and Honor Guard combat EV suits added to the game?
9) Alternately could we have EV suit functionality added to the Mk XII MACO, Omega, and Honor Guard armors?
10) Will the Chel Gret be available in next year's Winter Wonderland?
11) There are a number of Reputation Projects that are already cluttering up my UI even just at Tier 3. Is it possible to add some method of "hiding" and "unhiding" them that will be remembered even after logging out and back in?
12) Is the KDF ever going to get something equivalent to the Federation's Heavy Escort Carrier?
So far that has been brought to the game lately has been awesome. However, I'd still like to see things at their proper size and distance from something (aka Earth's moon). Deep Space Nine is still way oversized compared to starships mainly; it looks fairly close with small craft. I know that it's tricky stuff getting things right. Earth Starbase could be use some sizing. Even a Galaxy class is pretty small compared to a starbase like that and cane all the other starbases like 114, 24, 39, and all other ones like that be changed to that of the one at Earth, the Regular One design, etc.
I've played alot of games where Player V Player has been a central theme and has had rewards.
The PvP element in this game seems very badly thought out as the factions seem so miss balanced is their any plans to address this or will STO just be the game i play when i want to fight a computer?