Ensign
# 81 Questions
12-06-2012, 03:50 PM
1) Are there any plans to set up a "sent" folder for in game messages?

2) Are there any plans to upgrade the exchange to make it function better and be less buggy?

3) Can we see a breakdown of damage and healing (like after PVPs) for STFs and other missions that don't have it.

Thanks for all the hard work you all do. I appreciate it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 82
12-06-2012, 03:54 PM
How is the outlook for PvP in the near future? Are there plans to change or add any new maps for players specially for ground actions? The PvP base players would like to know if anything else is coming up in the pipeline for this genre.

Thanks
Career Officer
# 83
12-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Hello once again, DStahl!

A selection of one of two questions for you:

1. Are there any plans to release additional starship interior packs in the near future (such as the Belfast bundle), and if so, are there any preliminary details that you can share?

2. Are there any plans to revisit the Galaxy-X and Multi Vector Assault Mode animations to allow for added saucer separation and/or separation while flying?

Thanks for your consideration, as always!
Career Officer
# 84
12-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I have thought alot about signing up as a life-time member of STO, but due to the lack of a strong ground mission game, among other smaller concerns, I'm very hesitant to do so.

What can you tell me about the future of Star Trek Online's ground missions that will entice me to sign up as a life time member?

Jeff Z.

Last edited by paganblade; 12-06-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Career Officer
# 85 Winter Jacket?
12-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Any plains to put a version in the Z-Store which can change the collors?
"Of course you know, this means war!" Bugs Bunny
Ensign
# 86
12-06-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm a lifetime subscriber and used to buy Zen specifically to trade for dilithium. I remember when dilithium used to be 350 dil for 1 c point, then it went way down to 150 dil for 1 zen. Now it is even further down to less than 110 dil for 1 zen. I was buying 50 to 100 dollars in zen per month and now have lost my motivation due to the low zen to dil exchange price. Please do something to help the market get back to what it once was so I can have a reason to purchase Zen again.
Career Officer
# 87
12-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Hi. Gal-X: Will you update it to be more competetive (boff stations, turn rate, saucer sep)?

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc/Rom: Lag Industries - D'Waste/Fed-Sci: Lag Industries - IAM
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PvP improvements, coming since 2010 lol
Lt. Commander
# 88
12-06-2012, 04:22 PM
When will we no longer have that idiotic "Need Or Greed" crap in our neck. Why on earth should be the fruit of the efforts being given away to somebody that did not deserved it.

For example : Fleet Mark Event today. Four of the team goes one side of the base to tackle the upcoming wave, me went the other direction. Took down 5 destroyers and 2 talon battleships. Last talon battleship that I took down dropped a purple MK XII phaser relay. Of course, a need or greed. You can understand that I wasn't happy to see that this item went to someone that did not took down that battleship

This is really demotivating in either way you look at it. Why should someone keep on giving his best, when he doesn't get rewarded for the efforts he is doing ? Why should someone do an effort at all, if he gets a shot to steal the work from another ?

Last edited by adorkabledori; 12-06-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Career Officer
# 89
12-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Is there any ETA as to when the zone wide mission on the deferia invasion zone will be fixed?
[SIGPIC]

Look at the pretty mushroom grow
Ensign
# 90 selling old ships
12-06-2012, 04:27 PM
1. My questions is will there be a way to sell old ships that we get from leveling up i have ships i don't use any more and there are a lot of people on sto that would like to be able to sell the ones they as a thought you could sell them for dilithium or a small amount of cryptic points for new ones from the cryptic store its just a thought

and as always great job with the game so far
Closed Thread