Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 182
# 2
12-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardaggerr View Post
o no hes back

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 663
# 3
12-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Come Baaaack!!!
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,071
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 498
# 5
12-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardaggerr View Post
I take it the charges were dropped? Must have been a really f'n good lawyer!
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
# 6
12-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
Hide ya cruisers, hide ya scorts. Hide ya cruisers, hide ya scorts.

Ricky Bobby be climbing in ya port holes. Hide ya cruisers, hide ya scorts
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
# 7
12-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
I take it the charges were dropped? Must have been a really f'n good lawyer!
"**** is a matter of perspective." -Ricky Bobby's Lawyer
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 182
# 8
12-06-2012, 08:52 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 12-06-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 197
# 9
12-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofcritz View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Must have said something about how Ricky's moms doing...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 27
# 10
12-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofcritz View Post
o no hes back
Another glob fly
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 AM.