Ensign
# 1 No Subscription Support? Why?
12-06-2012, 12:22 PM
I have a question i am having issues being charged twice by PWE and for my monthly subscription, however when I go to the contact support there are only Q&A'S no way to submit a ticket in for them to look at to get this taken care of and there are no support for subscription payments at all any where on the forum, so why can we not contact PWE about our purchases? I paid and i want my subscription active, and not be charged twice.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Oh please no links to support from off the main page because it doesn't help at all.
Career Officer
# 2
12-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Have you tried posting this topic in the PWE Support forum? http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Commander
# 3
12-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralbeach View Post
I have a question i am having issues being charged twice by PWE and for my monthly subscription, however when I go to the contact support there are only Q&A'S no way to submit a ticket in for them to look at to get this taken care of and there are no support for subscription payments at all any where on the forum, so why can we not contact PWE about our purchases? I paid and i want my subscription active, and not be charged twice.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Oh please no links to support from off the main page because it doesn't help at all.
http://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask

The category you want is Billing Support.

Or, you can email support directly here. Since this is a billing issue, for security reasons, make sure you are sending the email from the address to which your PWE account is registered.

Either way, expect from 1-3 business days for a response.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting