Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Future Race Events
12-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Ello,

When Q gets tired of us and leaves us... could we get some other place that has a racing track ?

maybe a space one to for shuttles ?
Captain
# 2
12-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Personally, I would love a recreation of the "Trans-stellar Rally" from the Voyager episode "Drive", with various hazards that you would have to either dodge around or else plunge through (plunging through them would be a shorter distance, but you would be in an environmental hazard that would force a Red Alert and thus prevent you from using the Full Impulse setting. Proper use of speed-boosting abilities would still let you come out ahead of going around the hazard zone though).
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?
Career Officer
# 3
12-06-2012, 09:12 PM
I would love it if they added an Ice Rink and Race Course on Andoria.

And the shuttle races, people been wanting that since before Shuttles were even added to STO. I could see a race course similar to the one on Voyager (maybe take some ideas from the race episode of SG-1).

Then to keep things fair (like Winter Wonderland), abilities are disabled to prevent everyone from having advantages like Emergency Engines or using Evasive or Deuterium.