Lt. Commander
# 11
12-07-2012, 12:35 AM
"P'epohh Mint". I appreciate good puns.
Captain
# 12
12-07-2012, 03:15 AM
I agree with this thread. The Winter Coats look great, on both of my characters!

On Starfleet side, the character is an alien, and he is well over 2 metres tall, the tallest I could possible make him. Needless to say, that tall and thin body made just about every uniform look horrid on him. I solved the problem by giving him a robe for the top, and covering it with the Mercenary Set, and it worked fantastically. Then along came the Winter Coat. I gave him the Long Black one, and it works perfectly. Especially with Jupiter trousers. I may never change outfit again. Not even to the robe-mercenary outfit.

Then I have my Ferasan. Literally EVERYTHING was Klingon....Klingon....I did my best to make him look as neutral as possible, but even then.... Today, I gave him a Long Black coat, and it solves the problem instantly. Of course, the skin-tight trousers are still quite a problem, but at least the torso is quite well taken care of. From now on, this will be the ONLY outfit he wears.

Thank you, Cryptic.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 13
12-07-2012, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
I agree with this thread. The Winter Coats look great, on both of my characters!

Then I have my Ferasan. Literally EVERYTHING was Klingon....Klingon....I did my best to make him look as neutral as possible, but even then.... Today, I gave him a Long Black coat, and it solves the problem instantly. Of course, the skin-tight trousers are still quite a problem, but at least the torso is quite well taken care of. From now on, this will be the ONLY outfit he wears.

Thank you, Cryptic.
ever considered looking into acquiring the wells uniform? or the Temporal Uniform? or even the NEW Fleet Starbase kickass looking uniform of the KDF (Fed one has left much to be desired)

The trousers on the wells uniform or the starbase fleet uniform may be awesome on your Kzinti, oops I mean Caitian, oops again, Ferasan

Last edited by stark2k; 12-07-2012 at 03:33 AM.
Captain
# 14
12-07-2012, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
ever considered looking into acquiring the wells uniform? or the Temporal Uniform?
You mean the Korath suit? To be honest, yes I have. The problem is that at 200(?) Lobi, I am a LONG ways away from obtaining this. In addition, the price of 200 million EC is just ridiculous. If it was 1 million, maybe 2 million AT MOST, then I would seriously consider buying. Come to think of it, it could be the very first and ONLY thing that could convince me to spend 1 million EC on a single item. Better yet, if I could buy it with Zen. In any case, if I could buy it right now though, I would do so, yes.
Quote:
or even the NEW Fleet Starbase kickass looking uniform of the KDF
I have to admit that I am not familiar with what you are referring to. Perhaps is a photo somewhere you can link to?
Quote:
The trousers on the wells uniform or the starbase fleet uniform may be awesome on your Kzinti, oops I mean Caitian, oops again, Ferasan
I will have wait until I see what the Fleet Uniform is. But the Korath would indeed look great. If it were not so expensive and out of my price range.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 15
12-07-2012, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post

I have to admit that I am not familiar with what you are referring to. Perhaps is a photo somewhere you can link to?

I will have wait until I see what the Fleet Uniform is. But the Korath would indeed look great. If it were not so expensive and out of my price range.
KDF Starbase Fleet Uniform Pic link

http://imgur.com/sJkbO

http://imgur.com/xCmN5

http://imgur.com/UYk9h
Republic Veteran
# 16
12-07-2012, 05:28 AM

Glad to see this thread staying positive for the most part. Lets keep it up, there are far too many negative threads on here.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-07-2012, 05:31 AM
Something good about STO?

It's free to log in.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
12-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertcrayven View Post
...It's free to log in.
Today, keep an eye on future patch notes to dillithium surcharge.

DOff's, the answer is the Doff for me.
Commander
# 19
12-07-2012, 05:45 AM
Good stuff about STO:

Space combat. It may not be entirely Trek-like, but it's brilliant

Doffing. I finally feel like I have a crew. Now please allow me to put my crew all in the same uniform?
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-07-2012, 05:52 AM
Its 'f2p' model isn't as mind-bogglingly awful as TOR's.

Also, DOffs.
SQUIRREL!
-----------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Sarcastic Venom Award!!!!
Bitter old mollusc since before the forum change.