Commander
I'm getting a little tired of people throwing snowballs at me until I fall over while I am busy scrounging for loot. Is there a way to increase knockback and repel resistance other than using the M.A.C.O Shield and the Winter Tribble?
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-07-2012, 06:36 AM
I believe one of the ground skills is an increase to knockback and repel resistance.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
# 3
12-07-2012, 06:47 AM
Thanks, there is also captain traits as well, but I would prefer to avoid a respec or new character just to be better at my mad scrounging skills!
Captain
# 4
12-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neotrident12 View Post
I'm getting a little tired of people throwing snowballs at me until I fall over while I am busy scrounging for loot. Is there a way to increase knockback and repel resistance other than using the M.A.C.O Shield and the Winter Tribble?
There's also the Crystal-Woven Environmental Suit (Tholian Set) and the "Personal Mobility Shield" or Omega Force Shield.

You could wear the Tholian Armor and equip either the Omega or MACO Shield, then take a matching weapon from each set for two set bonuses (not that they'd help any vs knockback, but yay: set bonuses!)

[ <<<--- @Maelwys --->>> ]
Captain
# 5
12-07-2012, 10:14 AM
make a winter tribble ,rub it and you will be more resistent