Lt. Commander
Hi again all!

Before I go into detail on what I'm needing help with, a bit of background info; This is my FIRST science character, and my first attempt at running anything other than a damage build. When I rolled this character I went straight for the B'rel and have been running a torp boat- But now that I have the Temporal Science Vessel and such, I am wanting to utilize it in a different role! Here's what I'm after:

A support PVP build that;
~ Preferably does not use STF gear
~ Assists allies by providing hull or shield healing
~ Is capable of debuffing enemies

As I said, I have never run a support role in this game before. I have no concept of what skills I should take and where. I want to join the rest of the Klingon faction in epic battle against the Federation 'petaQ, but I need help! I greatly appreciate any advice you can give.
Centurion Tenir - R.R.W. Taldor
Legacy of Romulus, Round One Closed Beta Tester

"The Republic may need to work with Starfleet and the Klingons now, but trust neither of them."
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Since a lot of Science abilities rely on the forward arc, I assume I should be mounting dual beam banks?

"The Republic may need to work with Starfleet and the Klingons now, but trust neither of them."
Captain
# 3
12-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Might want to ask this over in the PvP Forums - there's a great bunch of shipwrights over there that may not have seen the post here.
Captain Geist, Klingon Science Officer
U.S.S Milwaukee, Intrepid-class Science Vessel
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Might want to ask this over in the PvP Forums - there's a great bunch of shipwrights over there that may not have seen the post here.
Thanks for the tip! That's probably where I should have posted to begin with, but I had quite honestly forgotten that PVP had separate forums. ^^;