Lt. Commander
# 21
12-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cletusdeadman View Post
Yeah, getting pretty despirate for a ship over here.

It's either this Breen ship for a KDF Science or go fit out a Minmitar Rifter or Thrasher.
I lol'd so hard. MAELSTROM ALL THE WAY BABY!
I AM THE HARBINGER OF HOPE!
I AM THE SWORD OF THE RIGHTOUS!
Captain
# 22
12-09-2012, 01:37 PM
So far I done the race each day of the event. On a good track of getting it. I'm looking forward to my Breen ship for the KDF. Already got my Breen Officer from doing the replay series as well. Good thing to, cause with him on board. He can show my KDF crew how to fly the thing.

I need to buy additional Bridge Officers slots now, so I can add him to my crew.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Well I'm planning on putting my Sci Captain in one too.

TT1, APD1 APO1 CRF3
TT1 CRF1

EPTS1, Aux2ID1
EPTS1
PH1 or TB1, HE2, VM1
**Energy Syphon from set

I'll be using that with the Breen Set, plasmodic leech, and possibly AMS as well to really nark folks off. All cannons/turrets of the Polaron variety. With plenty of pewpew, VM, SNB, the drain from the leach, the breen console, and the polarons, it could prove rather unpleasant. Or fail...
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-12-2012, 12:14 PM
While I am attempting to collect it for all my toons, I only anticipate using it KDF,as FEDs flying other ships irks me.

My KDF has a fleet Vor'cha which I am very happy with. My KDF SCI has both time ships, and a Hegh'ta I am very fond of using with him.

I think this will be a good ship for my almost top level KDF Tac captain. I am open her for the others on the KDF side. But for the moment my Feds are very happy with their Vesta Pack, MVAE, HEC, Fleet Nebula, ect....

I do just love me some cannon cruisers, so who knows what I will do months down the line. I just like to keep my play style different across the factions.
Empire Veteran
# 25
12-13-2012, 03:36 PM
First thing I'm going to do is install a heater in there..
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by potasssium View Post
While I am attempting to collect it for all my toons, I only anticipate using it KDF,as FEDs flying other ships irks me.

My KDF has a fleet Vor'cha which I am very happy with. My KDF SCI has both time ships, and a Hegh'ta I am very fond of using with him.

I think this will be a good ship for my almost top level KDF Tac captain. I am open her for the others on the KDF side. But for the moment my Feds are very happy with their Vesta Pack, MVAE, HEC, Fleet Nebula, ect....

I do just love me some cannon cruisers, so who knows what I will do months down the line. I just like to keep my play style different across the factions.
I've got a "Fed" Ferengi with a "mercenary" crew who's gonna be treated to one.