Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 948
# 21
12-07-2012, 09:15 PM
So when does this patch go live?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 262
# 22
12-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Awesome, also answered my question in another thread.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 23
12-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
So how about the old Blue/Red ones too? Let our alts who didnt get them last year get them.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 948
# 24
12-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
So how about the old Blue/Red ones too? Let our alts who didnt get them last year get them.
For free. Bring back Yodaferengi.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 801
# 25
12-08-2012, 12:26 AM
I gotta ask, is the whole purple nano pulse thing this year some weird twisted appeal to try to get more women to play the game because really, purple? Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Black, Orange, okay so you've done Blue and Red which unfortunately I wasn't around for but still that leaves all the other ones and you pick purple??

Worf was so worried about uncovering the truth about his father so that his dishonor wouldn't be passed down to Alexander and now you're giving out purple Bat'leths to the KDF...Hell even a Klingon female wouldn't be caught dead with a purple weapon.

Hhheeeeyyyy, we're the might federation of planets and we're going to spread peace and love with our soothing lavander colored bat'leths. Why fight when you can have this fabulous lavander bat'leth hanging on the focal wall of your quarters. Half the universe hates us and either wants to kill us or just straight up steal our ****, but that's okay when they see how cute this is they'll just melt away with envy.....

Give me a %#^*ing Break, This is Star trek not Barney and friends.

"Damn it Jim I'm a doctor not a ballerina!" ~Bones like saying

I'm a warship, I don't do cute. I rain down death and destruction. ~Andromeda like saying

Yes rant over, but no it's not because of the fabulously cute lavander oh sorry, purple bat'leth or lirpa lol
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 26
12-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
I gotta ask, is the whole purple nano pulse thing this year some weird twisted appeal to try to get more women to play the game because really, purple? Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Black, Orange, okay so you've done Blue and Red which unfortunately I wasn't around for but still that leaves all the other ones and you pick purple??

Worf was so worried about uncovering the truth about his father so that his dishonor wouldn't be passed down to Alexander and now you're giving out purple Bat'leths to the KDF...Hell even a Klingon female wouldn't be caught dead with a purple weapon.

Hhheeeeyyyy, we're the might federation of planets and we're going to spread peace and love with our soothing lavander colored bat'leths. Why fight when you can have this fabulous lavander bat'leth hanging on the focal wall of your quarters. Half the universe hates us and either wants to kill us or just straight up steal our ****, but that's okay when they see how cute this is they'll just melt away with envy.....

Give me a %#^*ing Break, This is Star trek not Barney and friends.

"Damn it Jim I'm a doctor not a ballerina!" ~Bones like saying

I'm a warship, I don't do cute. I rain down death and destruction. ~Andromeda like saying

Yes rant over, but no it's not because of the fabulously cute lavander oh sorry, purple bat'leth or lirpa lol

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mace_Windu

That link, and some of the picture contained with in will answer you question as to why there are purple nanopulse weapons (aka lightsabers)
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 801
# 27
12-08-2012, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mace_Windu

That link, and some of the picture contained with in will answer you question as to why there are purple nanopulse weapons (aka lightsabers)
Hell Mace having a purple lightsaber didn't make any sense either considering the normal was green, red, blue. That wasn't "pimp my lightsaber" and this isn't "pimp my Nanopulse" lol

BTW, thanks for that, now I'm gonna have that moron's whiny ass, overused "He's too dangerous to live" stuck in my head lol
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 28
12-08-2012, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
Hell Mace having a purple lightsaber didn't make any sense either considering the normal was green, red, blue. That wasn't "pimp my lightsaber" and this isn't "pimp my Nanopulse" lol

BTW, thanks for that, now I'm gonna have that moron's whiny ass, overused "He's too dangerous to live" stuck in my head lol
... I dont think Ive ever met someone who hated Mace Windu's purple lightsaber (or who hated Mace Windu for that matter)... I myself thought it (and he) was awesome.

But honestly... there can conceivably be any colour of lightsaber in the visible spectrum of light, just because we had seen only 3 colours didn't mean there werent others. It makes sense from a scientific standpoint. And from an "Im a more awesome Jedi than you are" standpoint.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 948
# 29
12-08-2012, 03:03 AM
When I think of Purple Lightsaber I think of Mara Jade more.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 30
12-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
When I think of Purple Lightsaber I think of Mara Jade more.
I admit I dont followed the EU as much as I should... (I kind of stopped liking it after reading books after the X-Wing series where they start destroying the universe...) But I did not know that Mara Jade used a purple saber.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:46 PM.