Career Officer
The drop rate in the snowball piles is a bit lower than I'd like... what is it 1% chance to get stuff? So after 2000 snowballs you get 2-3 things. phew.

And for the Snowman War, that needs a increase in stuff too. Too often I'm only getting 3 items after killing Frostyzilla.

Also, a holiday vendor where you can trade in your excess common items for the uncommon ones would be nice too. All you see in chat is "WTT for Andorian Sleigh Bells". Why does there always have to be ONE needed item that has a horrific drop rate?
Commander
# 2
12-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Fleets are going to have problems with getting them items...
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Career Officer
# 3
12-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcommando101 View Post
Fleets are going to have problems with getting them items...
Yeah, forgot about the fleet project. That's just insane. No ones going to donate the 250 sleigh bells and beads for that monstrosity. Maybe the commons will get filled, but not the uncommons.
Commander
# 4
12-06-2012, 10:08 PM
I don't find that the uncommons have a drop rate particularly out of sync with the commons.

Nor is the drop rate particularly low. A few hours of just mining snowbanks will get you ~50 of each.
Captain
# 5
12-07-2012, 02:19 AM
The only things I had a problem with were the Bells and the Beads. Took me almost all day just to get enough for 2 coats. The rest of the items you get from snowballs, I have in quite abundance. So increasing the drop rate for Bells and Beads is the only suggestion I would make. The rest of the items are fine as they are.

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Career Officer
# 6
12-07-2012, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
The drop rate in the snowball piles is a bit lower than I'd like... what is it 1% chance to get stuff? So after 2000 snowballs you get 2-3 things. phew.

And for the Snowman War, that needs a increase in stuff too. Too often I'm only getting 3 items after killing Frostyzilla.

Also, a holiday vendor where you can trade in your excess common items for the uncommon ones would be nice too. All you see in chat is "WTT for Andorian Sleigh Bells". Why does there always have to be ONE needed item that has a horrific drop rate?
35 days to gather..... Thats enough time to stock pile every prize nicely... People need to stop wanting everything quickly or instantly first day out i already have the boots two guns a batleth for my kdf and the long black coat... I know not everyone gets the same results.. But again ...there is a very long time to gather it all even for fleet events..
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Career Officer
# 7
12-07-2012, 04:55 AM
Right, you can get them from the event, every half hour. You can get them from the snowpiles. You can get them from critting the holiday duty officer assignments. And you've got 35 (34 now) days.

I think it's fine.
Reave
Captain
# 8
12-07-2012, 07:47 AM
OMG

I can't believe all the whining about not getting enough FREE stuff.

Maybe I should be crying that those with snowball guns are getting all my kills (and loot), <sniff><sniff> It's so unfair.

Boo-hoo.

KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Captain
# 9
12-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
OMG

I can't believe all the whining about not getting enough FREE stuff.
+1 - BUT it's not actually free ... the actual cost is in time

Yet, the alternative is not having it at all, which was status quo the day before or for the past 11 months ... so ... just play and have fun.

If you get a drop = good, if you don't = same as the day before.
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Captain
# 10
12-07-2012, 08:00 AM
We got teams from both fleets (Fed & KDF) to instance hop for a couple of hours when the snowman fight started. We made a killing and I'm currently fitting my second toon with cool stuff
Head of PR - Ausmonauts