Lt. Commander
# 1 The Atlai, Small Changes...
12-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Anybody else notice that the 'Empire State Building Viewer' was taken away from the tent by the waterfall. (looking at Mama Nanov)?

And They added two NPC's to that tent.

Have there been other small changes that I haven't noticed yet?
Republic Veteran
# 2
12-05-2012, 02:56 PM
The cliff you have to walk to get the waterfall accolade has been changed making it to where you do not have to roll to the ledge by the waterfall anymore. MUCH easier.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Career Officer
# 3
12-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Mama Nanov's collision has been fixed. You can't walk around inside her anymore, in fact, you can climb on her now.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
12-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Yup, we fixed all of those things.
The binoculars were a joke that was never intended to go live (my fault).
The Path to the waterfall got messed up when we optomized some rocks, but was adjusted to make it relatively easy (as it was meant to be). We also fixed the climb onto the roof of the building in the staging area, as that was more difficult than it should have been.
The Mama Nanov was always meant to get collision, sadly it just didn't make it into the build until the end. You should be able to stand on her tentacles, but not on her head.

There are similar tweaks/fixes all over the map.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Career Officer
# 5
12-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
The Path to the waterfall got messed up when we optomized some rocks, but was adjusted to make it relatively easy (as it was meant to be). We also fixed the climb onto the roof of the building in the staging area, as that was more difficult than it should have been.
The Mama Nanov was always meant to get collision, sadly it just didn't make it into the build until the end. You should be able to stand on her tentacles, but not on her head.

taco its the little things that people like, so I say reinstate the binoculars for the hell of it ..but good to see things are gettin done proper.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Republic Veteran
# 6
12-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Quote:

At least I got a screenshot of one of my characters standing behind the binoclulars before the removal.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Career Officer
# 7
12-06-2012, 01:04 AM
I say put the binoculars back !
Do I have to make another sig that I can alternate
Empire Veteran
# 8
12-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
At least I got a screenshot of one of my characters standing behind the binoclulars before the removal.
Can you link the screenshot, I never seen the binoculars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs
Bad Taco, bad Taco --> They should convert you now to the NEW Dorito Crunch
Republic Veteran
# 9
12-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
Can you link the screenshot, I never seen the binoculars
I'll have to do it when I get home. I am at the four letter word right now.
Captain
# 10
12-06-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:

The "waterfall path" still was mesed up until now? Heh, when I actually fell down in the right spot a couple days ago, I thought it's been fixed.

Had much more trouble getting to the top of the rock via the fallen tree (and to the top of the building in staging area; had to use a cover shield there).

Btw, Taco, is there intended to be a sort of path along the Altai valley, but fairly high in the slope? Or any other secret paths, for that matter?
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!