Rihannsu
# 21
12-08-2012, 12:05 AM
i like the new clothing options.. KDF needs them as salt. too bad there is no way to adjust the colors.. IF only a little.

already have the short winter outfit, now i need to grind for the super-short and long.. oh. at least on my main
Captain
# 22
12-08-2012, 03:58 AM
I want cryptic to enable the use of melee weapons on the map, so I can show off my 2011 nanopulse weapons. I'm not even looking for them to deal damage to snowmen or anything- I just want to be able to activate them and show them off.
Captain
# 23
12-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Keep the ideas coming.

There's always the minuscule chance we'll get something of it next year (if we're here, and the game's still around).
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Rihannsu
# 24
12-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Hehe.... the STF horde can now get their fill of Rum and Nog! Yeah, people ate it up last year for the stat boost effect. It was selling for impressive prices in November.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 25
12-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
Good comments, but I don't think it was intentioned for you to spend all day there. There's two races and a snowman event. Cryptic "kept it simple" and that's laudable.
Unfortunately everyone cheats on the fast and flurious race making it not worth running for folks who play by the rules.
Captain
# 26
12-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Only thing I'd really like is for the NPC you're racing to show up on the mini-map. Turning around every so often to see how far ahead you are is a bit counter-intuitive.
Captain
# 27
12-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrelic View Post
Unfortunately everyone cheats on the fast and flurious race making it not worth running for folks who play by the rules.
the question now is: would you win if it was fair? All that bug did was shorten the track...nothing more.
Go pro or go home
Captain
# 28
12-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Winter Event mostly sucks. I just spend 5 minutes per character there each day to win the race for Breen ship after that I'm out. I'm not going to wait around for each half hour to fight snowmen just to get cosmetic non-combat items or do a race for a non-combat pet that I don't want to waste inventory space on.

I really wish they wouldn't spend resouces on limited time winter events, I'd rather them just not have a winter event and spend the time and resources developing more episodes and STFs. Put the Breen ship in a lockbox instead and use that to help fund more content. They can put the clothing items in the z-store instead to.
I neither want or expect devs to have to make special events for Winter or any other season, more lasting content is better then this limited time stuff.

Last edited by marc8219; 12-08-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: details
Captain
# 29
12-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
the question now is: would you win if it was fair? All that bug did was shorten the track...nothing more.
How would you win if it was fair?

By running the course the way it was MEANT to be run better than the rest of the participants.
Rihannsu
# 30
12-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Only thing I'd really like is for the NPC you're racing to show up on the mini-map. Turning around every so often to see how far ahead you are is a bit counter-intuitive.
I worried about that the first few times I raced, then decided it didn't matter as long as I was ahead. Now I only pay attention if I can see them.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.