Lt. Commander
The Graphics in the Borg Red Alerts are atrocious!! When do other PVE matches such any of the Fleet mark events the graphics are great to pretty good. But when I step into a Borg Red Alert the whole scene goes blurrier and studier..

Is there any reason ANYONE should have to adjust there graphics settings every time they turn around?

While I am at it how many years do have to wait for you guys to fix the graphics in the Klingon Fleet action? The end of that Fleet action can best be described as a bright soup for 3 years and counting..
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-20-2012, 10:43 AM
I think it's just you. I've been doing these for a while and never seen these issues. Old graphics driver perhaps?

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.

Last edited by obsidiusrex; 11-20-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Ensign
# 3
12-11-2012, 02:17 PM
I have notced that in Borg Red Alerts that for me at least everything looks good except there these patches of bright white that obscure everything. I wonder is the game trying to render a nebula but there is some sore of error. It is only in the Red Alerts that this occurs.
Career Officer
# 4
12-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorexomega View Post
I have notced that in Borg Red Alerts that for me at least everything looks good except there these patches of bright white that obscure everything. I wonder is the game trying to render a nebula but there is some sore of error. It is only in the Red Alerts that this occurs.
I have a migraine right now because of this garbage.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...pscd3da645.jpg
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
12-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulserazor View Post
I have a migraine right now because of this garbage.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...pscd3da645.jpg
oh that......yeah those are still around in the BRAs...it sucks actually

really haven't found them anywhere else yet...I'll have to go check the romulan/reman DSEs and the klingon empire defense areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p