Rihannsu
# 11
12-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Borticus said he was going to change the rewards of the Doff missions. Probably to increae what you get from them.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-11-2012, 10:55 PM
i think it pleases the guys in the office to see us on our knees digging for scraps.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
12-12-2012, 01:08 AM
STO = Scrounging Those Ornaments?

I personally love the wonderland for a break from grinding dil to dig for treasure in suspiciously yellow snowpiles...
Rihannsu
# 14
12-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Borticus said he was going to change the rewards of the Doff missions. Probably to increae what you get from them.
This is true and has happened. In one of the most recent patches they increased the output from Critting the Holiday DOff Assignments.

Pre-patch, when I would crit a DOff job I would usually only get 2-4 random (mostly common) Holiday Collectibles. Now, every time I crit, I have so far received one of every HC, including the uncommon bells and beads.

So the Holiday DOff Assignments are much more worthy and I run them on all characters whenever I see them!

That being said, it would be nice if even just a basic success granted at least 1-2 of the commons (with maybe a teenie chance at an uncommon).

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.