Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
So, apparently while the holiday consumables are now tradeable, someone at crytpic had the bright idea to make it so they dont show in the exchange.

I tested this myself by posting a few things and still nothing... WTF, Cryptic?
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds
Career Officer
# 2
12-06-2012, 03:14 PM
I found Andorian Sleigh Bells and Bajoran Prayer Beads by choosing their rarity and entering only the first word.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Captain
# 3
12-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevaldt View Post
So, apparently while the holiday consumables are now tradeable, someone at crytpic had the bright idea to make it so they dont show in the exchange.

I tested this myself by posting a few things and still nothing... WTF, Cryptic?
Re-gifter !!!
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Career Officer
Nothing comes up in the search. What category is it?
# 5
12-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
I found Andorian Sleigh Bells and Bajoran Prayer Beads by choosing their rarity and entering only the first word.
Yes, this should work. We're also looking at better options to be able to search for them. Please watch for updates in future patch notes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 6
12-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yes, this should work. We're also looking at better options to be able to search for them. Please watch for updates in future patch notes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

But you can only find those 2, the rest are unsearchable. Is there a "trade" chat? If you need the others there should be plenty of people looking to sell and trade for the time being.
Career Officer
# 7
12-07-2012, 06:21 PM
When is the exchange ever going to not suck? I love the new content and people have a habit of beating the "more content" horse to death... but please lets take a few days or a week of tech, design, and UI time and fire this old exchange out of the torpedo tube and come up with a new one!
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Captain
# 8
12-08-2012, 03:26 AM
Sadly, we have to use the "All" category. But they do show up just fine when you use the rarity filter.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Lieutenant
# 9
12-08-2012, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Sadly, we have to use the "All" category. But they do show up just fine when you use the rarity filter.
The above statement is only partially true.

The uncommon Winter items ("Andorian Sleigh Bells" and "Bajoran Gratitude Beads") show up under the "All" category with the "Uncommon" rarity filter. The search will work with each of the 6 individual words that comprise the 2 items' names as well as the full names (typed or dragged into the text box).

However, none of the common Winter items ("Bolian Candles", "Targ Fur Earmuffs", "Terran Holiday Ornament", and "Vulcan Meditation Incense") will show up under any search I've done.

I've tried both the "Any Quality" and "Common" rarity filters. I tried dragging the items into the search text box (in case the meta-data names were different than the display names as some of the Datachips have this problem). I tried each of the 11 individual words that comprise the 4 common Winter item names. For the "Terran Holiday Ornament", I also tried the other rarity filters ("Uncommon", "Rare", and "Very Rare"). For the "Targ Fur Earmuffs", I tried every category except for the DOff categories. None of the common Winter items showed up under any of these searches.
Captain
# 10
12-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snovern View Post
The above statement is only partially true.

The uncommon Winter items ("Andorian Sleigh Bells" and "Bajoran Gratitude Beads") show up under the "All" category with the "Uncommon" rarity filter. The search will work with each of the 6 individual words that comprise the 2 items' names as well as the full names (typed or dragged into the text box).

However, none of the common Winter items ("Bolian Candles", "Targ Fur Earmuffs", "Terran Holiday Ornament", and "Vulcan Meditation Incense") will show up under any search I've done.

I've tried both the "Any Quality" and "Common" rarity filters. I tried dragging the items into the search text box (in case the meta-data names were different than the display names as some of the Datachips have this problem). I tried each of the 11 individual words that comprise the 4 common Winter item names. For the "Terran Holiday Ornament", I also tried the other rarity filters ("Uncommon", "Rare", and "Very Rare"). For the "Targ Fur Earmuffs", I tried every category except for the DOff categories. None of the common Winter items showed up under any of these searches.
I'm experiencing this as well. I can't find any of the commons.