Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Survivor of Romulus
So I hit Captain on a KDF alt today, and decided to get myself a new Breen Absolute Zero set.

Much to my surprise, I can't replay ANY of the Breen FE's, wich is very strange seeing as I have completed the Breen FE before, and I know I have done so, since I have the Mk IV set to prove it. I am 100% sure I completed it solo, and I was not in a group when doing the FE.

Has something in S 7 caused this to be borked for me somehow?

I can replay parts of the Cardassian FE (the 2 first missions) with no problems at all, and I can replay the entrie Romulan FE, but the Breen FE will not replay at all. The buttons are greyed out...

Can some one shed some light on this please?? I really don't understand why I can't replay the Breen FE, when I do have the Mk IV set as mentioned above.. A bit confused really...

Last edited by otowi; 12-08-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Captain
# 2
12-03-2012, 02:24 PM
It was way before S7. I think it was actually just before F2P launched. They changed the featured episodes to incorporate them with the storyline missions. If I recall correctly, in some cases, it had an effect on the minimum rank requires.

Cold Call now requires level 46 for a KDF toon. If you just hit Captain you'll have to level up a bit before you can replay the mission.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
12-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohiap View Post
It was way before S7. I think it was actually just before F2P launched. They changed the featured episodes to incorporate them with the storyline missions. If I recall correctly, in some cases, it had an effect on the minimum rank requires.

Cold Call now requires level 46 for a KDF toon. If you just hit Captain you'll have to level up a bit before you can replay the mission.
But that does still does not make sense, since I have allready done all the missions in the Breen FE, so according to what my fleet mates says, I should be able to replay the Breen FE at my level.

Another of my Fed toons can replay the Breen FE, and that toon is a Commander, so I have no idea why that toon can replay the Breen FE series, but one of my KDF alts can't, despite having done the Breen FE before...

Still confused TBH...

Last edited by otowi; 12-04-2012 at 12:46 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
12-08-2012, 09:51 AM
So, I can not replay the Breen FE now during the FE rerun over the holidays..

This is still on the same KDF char mentioned in my OP...

Seriously, what is going on here?? I have both the Absolute Zero set and the Breen BO, so I have obviously done the FE before, otherwise I would not have those rewards...

Care to explain Cryptic??

This really sucks the big one.....