Career Officer
# 1 29th Century Ouftis (wells)
11-30-2012, 07:18 PM
Ok so I just purchased the uniforms from the lobi today, wass soo excited to get them. Overall really happy with them but the only thing I would like to see changed with them if one of the artists can do it up is..

The uniforms badge is abit far from the uniform itself, its like in no mans land, Is it possible to get them abit closer to the uniform.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Rihannsu
# 2
12-01-2012, 03:07 AM
Or give it a back to match the front. And make L1 on the pants match the shirt too.
Captain
# 3
12-08-2012, 06:10 AM
After finally saving enought money to buy one of those uniform Pacs for my Main character i must say that i am disappointed (again) by cryptics work.

First, (as always) the Color palettes are almost uncompatible to other uniforms. For example if you choose black you get just some sort of grey. I don't get why they can't just give all uniforms the same color palette. I mean what's the point of giving us a tailor if they don't want us to be able to create something that looks good?
Comparison:

AGT Pants:

Second, the right arm textures are way too glossy and metalllic. There should be at least an option to make it matte and look like cloth! As it is now, it looks like a Gladiators Armor.
(which is not very Starfleetish, btw.)
Additionally the Combadge looks too Matte, lol. I think the responsible dev must have confused something here.

Picture:

As reference:

As you can see, this gentlemens uniform doesn't look nearly as glossy as the thing we got in the Game.

These are all completely unnecessary little errors, which make this uniform look completely different to it's original. The responsible devs should correct this instantly. It wouldn't cost much time, but i am afraid the devs do little care about "finished" things.

For me this uniform is almost not useable (unlesss heavily modified). It is a huge dissappointment by the art team (or the responsible Dev), especially since we had to wait such a long time for this uniform. On the other hand i am not really surprised.

EDIT:
I just noticed, that you can't even use the Badge on other uniforms... even for cryptic this is really bad work.

Again, a big dissappointment.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit

Last edited by yreodred; 12-10-2012 at 04:36 AM.
Captain
# 4
12-13-2012, 02:55 PM
You can't use the badge on other uniforms? What a bummer. What about the rank pips?