Career Officer
# 81
12-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
blah blah blah
I can't believe you're going to sit there and blame the players for craptic not taking the time to get their code working properly or to complete a project before shoving it down our throats. You really need to stop.
Career Officer
# 82
12-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
I can't believe you're going to sit there and blame the players for craptic not taking the time to get their code working properly or to complete a project before shoving it down our throats. You really need to stop.
Why not, The players are STILL PLAYING. They Threaten to Quit, But then Come back Every Expansion. Show me Where the DEV Fears the player leaving?
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Career Officer
# 83
12-11-2012, 12:31 PM
well gee, overlord stahl back peddling and putting dilithium rewards back into the game... just off the top of my head.
Career Officer
# 84
12-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
well gee, overlord stahl back peddling and putting dilithium rewards back into the game... just off the top of my head.
Again the MAJORITY spoke Up. Was not done because of the Minority Complaints..
Captain
# 85
12-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Again the MAJORITY spoke Up. Was not done because of the Minority Complaints..
Infuriating effectively the entirety of the playerbase by flat out lying to them has a tendency to unite folks just a smidge.
Survivor of Remus
# 86
12-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Let's not forget half the reason for the Season 7 changes was an attempt to fix the previous system.

Also, I hope none of you have been upping the reputations too fast. The later tiers aren't actually finished yet. That Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo Launcher that is supposedly part of the Romulan console set? It doesn't exist. Instead you can pay 500 marks for a rapid-fire plasma placeholder item. The Omega Torpedo Launcher? Buggy of course. The Mountain Pass cutscene mission? You have to magically guess that it has to be done while in another mission that they don't mention.
Career Officer
# 87
12-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Infuriating effectively the entirety of the playerbase by flat out lying to them has a tendency to unite folks just a smidge.
Correct But Again, Only Fixed Because the majority Spoke Up.
Career Officer
# 88
12-11-2012, 12:41 PM
hey, you asked for an example and I gave you one. don't delude yourself into thinking that pwe and/or craptic is okay with their players quitting over their screw ups. we're their life blood and we have the power to kill this game. The reason I haven't quit, yet, aside for the afore mentioned reason that I intend on getting my monies worth out of this life time sub I stupidly signed up for, is that i'm here for star trek, not craptic or pwe. That's the only thing keeping me here and a whole mess of other people.
Empire Veteran
# 89
12-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Activision bought, and owns, and operates Blizzard. But Blizzard is still the development studio for Diablo, WoW, Titan, etc.

Fun Facts Time! Back at the end of February this year, Blizzard laid off 600 employees.
Almost none of those employees were developers. That was nearly all from support teams, HR, QA, Marketing, etc.

Cryptic, in total, currently has less than 1/4 of the # of people they laid off.
LOL yeah always great business to cut off the arms and legs of a company
Career Officer
# 90
12-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Correct But Again, Only Fixed Because the majority Spoke Up.
I highly doubt that they give a flying fudge what people say on the forums. They looked at the shard and saw everyone running SB24 over and over instead of STFs because it gave out ~1000 DL at the time, two purps if you won it which is easy because of the dopes around here, and the cool down was half the time of an STF......

Its signal to noise ratio and this thread and all the others is all noise.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?