Commander
# 11
12-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cletusdeadman View Post
I agree as well.
In fact, I think there might be something there with the Hirogen and old KDF scores to settle with known Tal'Shiar members living in hiding. Maybe bounties are in order for civilians that living amongst the population, while weapon crates go missing at the warehouses.
I know one thing for sure, WARRIORS OF THE EMPIRE DO NOT RUN AROUND TAGGING BUNNIES!!!
My Klingon warriors will not tag bunnies, but Epoohs are a different thing
For breeding and cooking And pit fights. Or pit fights and then cooking of the winners. Because only killer epoohs have this wonderful flavor
Captain
# 12
12-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
In fact, I think there might be something there with the Hirogen and old KDF scores to settle with known Tal'Shiar members living in hiding.
Now this is an excellent idea that is both Trek like (Allusion to the real world: Hunting down war criminals) and something that seems like a good KDF sort of job.

I like it a lot.
# 13
12-11-2012, 08:16 PM
We don't serve their kind here. Your Romulans, they'll have to wait outside. I find the presence of the Romulan dog in the Great Hall disgusting.
All cloaks should be canon.
Career Officer
# 14
12-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cletusdeadman View Post
I agree as well.
In fact, I think there might be something there with the Hirogen and old KDF scores to settle with known Tal'Shiar members living in hiding. Maybe bounties are in order for civilians that living amongst the population, while weapon crates go missing at the warehouses.
I know one thing for sure, WARRIORS OF THE EMPIRE DO NOT RUN AROUND TAGGING BUNNIES!!!
There is a great deal of content on New Romulus that is tailored to a Warrior mindset. How many mobs of TalShiar, Hirogen, Tholians, and feral wildlife is there to be hunted down? Plenty! Sure you can dig in the dirt and chase Epohs if you want to but there are a legion of foes to face on that planet and in the entire sector block! Rebel Gorn, Raiders from the House of Torg, Tholians, Hirogen, TalShiar, Borg.

Think twice before you say everything is Fed like touchy feely, pet your tribble and giggle, content.
Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)