Lt. Commander
Hi all!

I'm a KDF science guy, and I was wondering if someone who has acquired the Korath could be so kind as to indulge me; What is it like? What sorts of builds make it work, if any do? What is the playstyle that suits it best? Does it have a unique bridge?

I have recently acquired the matching uniforms, and I have JUST enough money to buy the ship off of the exchange(Assuming prices don't hike while I am writing this). But considering that it is a big investment and I rarely have this much money, I wanted to get a bit of information before buying.
Centurion Tenir - R.R.W. Taldor
Legacy of Romulus, Round One Closed Beta Tester

"The Republic may need to work with Starfleet and the Klingons now, but trust neither of them."
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-14-2012, 01:54 AM
The Korath and the Mirror Temporal Destroyer are identical to the Fed versions, the Wells and Mobius, so what works on those will work on these. They have custom bridges, though I think the KDF version is the same layout as the Fed version, except with a Klink color scheme and fonts on the displays.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-14-2012, 05:35 AM
Yes ... VERY much worth it. Outstanding sci ship.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2012, 12:51 PM
I picked up the ship just now(and the shuttle yay) for a total of 40 mil, and I'm pretty impressed by the design aesthetics and overall feel of the ship. I'm not quite sure how useful the unique console will be- But I am curious if anyone knows what sort of builds would work best in this beauty?
Centurion Tenir - R.R.W. Taldor
Legacy of Romulus, Round One Closed Beta Tester

"The Republic may need to work with Starfleet and the Klingons now, but trust neither of them."
Commander
# 5
12-14-2012, 01:54 PM
I use it on my Fed sci officer and like it a lot. Its damage will never approach what a Vo'quv can do, but it has fantastic maneuverability allowing it to dart around battles supporting a team.