Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Career Officer
# 51
12-12-2012, 01:34 PM
See... I HAVE to make it simpler...

I did not ask how it made it a no win, I set forth the question, and answered it.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
# 52
12-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
See... I HAVE to make it simpler...

I did not ask how it made it a no win, I set forth the question, and answered it.
No, you did not.

Quote:
(why is that a no-win scenario? Well... how much of a winner would you feel if you had to tell someone to go kill themselves? Regardless of how many else it would save...)
There is no answer there at all, and from the last sentence, appears to completely miss the point. That's not meant as an attack, just an observation of how what you have written comes across.
Survivor of Romulus
# 53
12-12-2012, 03:01 PM
No problem

"Acting Ensign crusher front and centre , you are the best person for this repair , congratulations on your promotion to full ensign , in you go"

Two birds of prey ONE Quantum torpedo
Starfleet Veteran
# 54
12-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiouvegeta2 View Post
Technically, Sulu still failed. He failed to save the Kobayashi Maru's crew. That is one of the primary objectives of the test. Regardless of the theoretical ramifications that may have happened if he did not do so, those people still would have died and that would have been on Sulu.

He was also not given command of the Excelsior because of what he did on the test, the test is given to Cadets, not Captains. It may have played some part in getting him the command, but it was not a deciding factor.

This point is invalid, you crossed into the Neutral Zone first, without permission. That's all the enemy cares about, especially a war based enemy that is just looking for a reason to fight you.
Like I said before, the real test is how you conduct yourself at the end of the test. Not about what you say, but how you say it. That's all StarFleet cares about.