Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Boldly They Rode, Optional
12-09-2012, 02:38 PM
I've been having problems with one of the Optionals in Boldly They Rode.

The optional "Find Useful Supplies" can't be completed because, no matter how much I look, I can't find the first stash after entering DS9 (near the Temple). I've been having this problem on my Tac, my Eng and my Sci toon, so it's not a class related problem.
I've replayed the mission several times, dropped and restarted, gone back after defeating all the Jem Hadar on the promenade... No joy.

Anyone else have this issue? Or anyone can tell me where and how I'm screwing up? I'd really like to be able to finish the mission WITH all the optionals.

Ta.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2012, 03:05 PM
this problem has been ongoing for a long time. i found the stash finally. There is a little shop on the left hand side, just beyond the turbolift u take to the upper level. The supplies r in there. it is no where near the marker on the map.
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2012, 03:17 PM
I'll be sure to have a look when I replay the mission, tomorrow.
Ta for the tip.
Career Officer
# 4
12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
The supplies to click on are there on the other side near the turbolift you take to the upper level. The problem is that the marker on the map is in the wrong location.

Here is the map with it marked from the STO Academy walkthrough. You can see it in the top center marked in white text with a white dot. I too was confused about this particular optional in this episode and found the walkthrough and the walkthrough map is correct while the in game map is not. (The supplies to click on are behind a vendor counter and kinda easy to miss)

http://www.stoacademy.com/walkthroug...y_rode/ds9.jpg

And here is the full walkthrough in case you get lost or can't figure out what to do.

http://www.stoacademy.com/walkthroug...rode/index.php
Commander
# 5
12-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Just on the other side of the flames after you trigger the environmental controls. Should be behind the next counter on the left. It just says "Open Crate" but the contents of the crate are the materials for the optional objective.

Running this mission as I type this, in fact.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting