Career Officer
Just started my liberated Borg Romulan character... yay!

Once I cleared the tutorial, I got the mad rush of notifications about my LTS/vet rewards... but, I'm curious, do Rommy characters get an Android BOff? If so, where can I claim it?

Thanks!!!
Career Officer
# 2
06-22-2014, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhall85 View Post

Once I cleared the tutorial, I got the mad rush of notifications about my LTS/vet rewards... but, I'm curious, do Rommy characters get an Android BOff? If so, where can I claim it?

Thanks!!!
You get a Fed or Klingon android BO with Fed or Klingon costume after you choose a side. Claimed where Fed and Klingons claim theirs.
Captain
# 3
06-22-2014, 05:12 PM
Yes, but just like the KDF, it's an alien Fed with android options.
You can claim it with your allied faction, either fed or KDF, at the BOFF merchant.

Captain
# 4
06-22-2014, 05:16 PM
Quote:

Thanks!!!
You can't claim you Android BOFF until you have picked a faction to ally with at level 10/11.
Career Officer
# 5
06-22-2014, 05:23 PM
Got it, thanks everyone! I got a little concerned when I didn't see them from the BOff NPC in the Flotilla.

So, does this also mean that I won't be able to edit the uniform or appearance of the the android? Since it's an allied BOff?
Career Officer
# 6
06-22-2014, 05:25 PM
Quote:
So, does this also mean that I won't be able to edit the uniform or appearance of the the android? Since it's an allied BOff?
You can edit their appearance. It's just that they use the uniform options of your ally not the Romulan Republic.