Captain
Ok lets say the whole cyclon thing still happens. The Colonies are still wiped out, and the Battlestar Galactic leads the fleet of survivors to Earth.

But........

This time Earth is the version you find in Babylon 5, and it's the time before the Shadow Wars. To give you a reminder of that even have a look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0fa7jeiHiM

Seeing how we have two version of Battlestar Galactic, lets talk about what would happen to both.

#1 The Original BSG - I would say in this version the Pegasus finds it's way to the Galactica fleet, and they find their way to Earth. What happens next?

#2 The Reboot BSG - All that same stuff happens in the series, but this time when the Galactica does it's last jump, it's the Earth of Babylon 5. What happens next?

I always figured they should find an Earth with high level Tech, to me it would make for a ton of new storyline. So how do you picture things playing out with both versions?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
12-09-2012, 10:37 AM
original bsg
the Cylons arrive
run into the better weapons and die

New BSG
the fleet arrives
blows up the station
everyone dies
Captain
# 3
12-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Galactica 1980, nuff said.
Some things are just not meant to mix.
If Galactica showed up at Babylon 5 they would just end up living in the station's slum districts like all the other losers.
Captain
# 4
12-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Ok 1st off Galactica 1980 was a huge mistake, it was low end, and full of cuts from other shows and movies. It was a HUGE mistake. It started off good, then after the 1st 5 minutes it went south fast. lol Lets not speak of this again.

Now I can't believe no one has any vision of what could have happened. 2 post and it's short and negitive? lol Come on people use your imagination.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
12-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Battle star galactica was incredibly negative right from the start
a bunch or rebel vacuum cleaners defeat the human race??

Everyone dies?

in the reboot the president dies then the new president has cancer
the hero is a booze hound and any character you get to like turns out to be a machine

B5 is only slightly better (Crusade however Rocked)