Commander
# 1 glitch costs me real cash
12-10-2012, 05:09 AM
i had a glitch in my new fleet defiant, that wouldnt let me change the costume. so i looked over the forums and saw an old glitch that was the same on the arma.

in this old post bran flakes told some one the way to fix it is to dismiss and reclaim the ship

without thinking i did this............ i lost my ship if i want it again i have to buy a whole new module.

this is retarded, and im out a ship i bought 2 days ago and will have to re-buy it............

Career Officer
# 2
12-10-2012, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankalot42o View Post
i had a glitch in my new fleet defiant, that wouldnt let me change the costume. so i looked over the forums and saw an old glitch that was the same on the arma.

in this old post bran flakes told some one the way to fix it is to dismiss and reclaim the ship

without thinking i did this............ i lost my ship if i want it again i have to buy a whole new module.

this is retarded, and im out a ship i bought 2 days ago and will have to re-buy it............
What in the hell made you Decide to Unlock a Special Purchase ship? It Even warns you if you dismiss it, It's Gone...
If I remember Correctly.. The Fleet Ships Have the Fleet Costume. This was not designed to be changeable.. But later on the Fleet would be able to set Skins for the fleet Ships and your Skin would be that as what the Starbase was designed to Give it. Which would be the fleet colors and flag Etc. This was an intended Design if I remember.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Commander
# 3
12-10-2012, 05:18 AM
like i said without thinking, i treated it like every other ship i bought. and on top of that a fleet mate bought the same fleet defiant on the same day and he was able to change its costume.

so why would i think i couldnt change mine?

Career Officer
# 4
12-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Hmm I have the Fleet Defiant and MVAE, both can change their costumes....
Captain
# 5
12-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
Hmm I have the Fleet Defiant and MVAE, both can change their costumes....
After all the grind and real-world expense, I'd better be able to paint it pink and bolt on a hello kitty hood ornament if I so desire.
Captain
# 6
12-10-2012, 09:41 AM
The Armatige advice was for a C-Store ship, which you can reclaim if you dismiss it.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Captain
# 7
12-10-2012, 05:45 PM
I can change my Fleet Defiant's costume at any time. I dunno what was up with yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)