Career Officer
Can someone give me an example of how to do a keybind that you hit numpad 8,4,6 or 2 and it will continuously spam the shield redistribution until it's pressed again to turn it off?

I kind of remember a bind with warshades and peacebringers in city of heroes that was something with spamming an ability... I'm kind of confused on how to make it work.

Basically I want numpad 8 for forward shields, then numpad 4 and 6 for left and right and 2 for rear shields. I'd do it with the arrow keys but I just can't get it to work.

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Maybe someone already made a bind file so I can just use that.
Empire Veteran
# 2
01-22-2013, 06:07 AM
Toggling an ability to repeat on and off sounds a bit like a third party macro and less like a keybind which is frowned upon in the STO ToS.

http://hilbertguide.com/ wont have what you are looking for, but it does offer a file that will bind your distribute shield power to space bar when bashed.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Career Officer
# 3
01-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the reply. That's strange it's against the tos to toggle it on off, since in the continuous section on their own page you can do it, I just can't figure it out. I saw people talking about it last night in global chat, that they hit a key once and it spams the up arrow on it's own (or any direction for shields) and keeps going until they press it again. That's how I found that link, so I assumed it could be done.