# 12
12-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Ophidian Cane from "Night Of The Comet"
Reman BOFF from "Cutting The Cord"
Shard Of Possibilities from "Boldly They Rode"
Breen BOFF from "Cold Storage"
these are very good suggestions. The lobi are kinda ho hum for me as I have many. The BOFFs I could go for and I am familiar with "Comet."
# 13
12-10-2012, 03:27 PM
They would be even better if we could put some of the limited items back on our boffs!

Miss the days when my whole away team had pimp canes.....
Captain
# 14
12-10-2012, 03:32 PM
I wasn't going to go after the boffs on my klinks as I have a full lethean crew on both toons, but will do the cane and shard replays, as well as full scavenger hunts on both toons.

My fed gets all 4 replays, as he hasn't played thru any of them yet AND has no special boffs or toys. I may even 'gift' him with a winter jacket and a Breen cruiser (if he's been a good boy).

KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Career Officer
# 15
12-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Each episode in the featured rerun has a hidden Lobi Crystal in it. You can get a total of 20 free Crystals, which I used to get 4 of the boxes from the vendor at the winter event for holiday commodities. You can get the free Lobi Crystals on each character and I plan on doing it on the rest. Also the Shard of Possibilities is fun. I now know what the heck people were using that created 2 copies of their characters in DS9 that stand there dancing lol. Also the Remen and Breen boffs I like and plan to use.

Here is a list of where to find the hidden Lobi Crystals in each episode. *Note: You do not have to complete the mission, just get to the point you can claim the Lobi Crystal and you only need to do the final episode in each series for the special rewards suck as the Cane, Shard, and boffs.

http://www.stowiki.org/Lobi_Crystal#...Lobi_Locations
Captain
# 16
12-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Thats a nice hint, thanks.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Career Officer
# 17
12-10-2012, 04:14 PM
The Reman BOff has Transfer Shield Strength 3, which is a nice thing to have if you want to train a better BOff with it.

The Devidian and Dominion reward items are probably the only ones really worth getting, though.
Captain
# 18
12-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
I would say they're all worth doing, they offer some nice stuff
I found the Jem'Hadar sets were pretty good for freebies. And having the TOS gear was a blast. But those aren't replay rewards...
# 19
12-10-2012, 05:21 PM
I have all fleet weapons, both ground and space so I was looking for more along the lines of toys and BOFFs. Some of your suggestions are very good. Thank you all for taking the time to answer my question!
# 20
12-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
*Note: You do not have to complete the mission, just get to the point you can claim the Lobi Crystal and you only need to do the final episode in each series for the special rewards suck as the Cane, Shard, and boffs.

http://www.stowiki.org/Lobi_Crystal#...Lobi_Locations
Actually, if you want both the shard AND the jem'hadar Boff you need to do the last mission and the one before it.