Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Community Small Craft Only PvP Event for this coming Thursday.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet in orbit of Drozana Station then and we'll queue up for private matches. Feel free to attend with a character on either faction, but, they must be in a small craft ONLY (i.e. Fighter, Shuttle, Runabout, Captain's Yacht, Delta Flyer ETC). We'll try and do as many matches as possible, for one full hour. Please join the OrganizedPvP channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join OrganizedPvP

If you can't make it Thursday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in this thread with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvE, Fleet Actions, etc.).

Hope to see many of you Thursday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 2
12-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
...Delta Flyer...
Are you really sure you want to allow that shuttle? as far I know its usually banned because its OP (two BO station) from small craft PvP events.

Even the Yellowstone is kinda problematic due to its Tractor beam and Engine but at least the engine can be ripped off and used on other ships and you are stuck with that engine and the Runabout also come with a Tractor beam.
Ensign
# 3
12-10-2012, 05:58 PM
RIKER [on viewscreen]: What's the Zakdornian word for mismatch?
KOLRAMI: Challenge. We do not whine about the inequities of life. And how you perform in a mismatch is precisely what is of interest to Starfleet. After all, when one is in the superior position, one is expected to win.

lol, I will try to make it...and I will bring my Delta Flyer with me
Republic Veteran
# 4
12-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceadmiralvazil View Post
RIKER [on viewscreen]: What's the Zakdornian word for mismatch?
KOLRAMI: Challenge. We do not whine about the inequities of life. And how you perform in a mismatch is precisely what is of interest to Starfleet. After all, when one is in the superior position, one is expected to win.

More PVP'rs need to read this and understand it.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Captain
# 5
12-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Nice, now i have a reason to buy a delta flyer!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Ensign
# 6
12-10-2012, 07:36 PM
I've been plugging Small Craft PvP in several fleets I've been in, and it is a friggin' blast! Even those who called PvP 'lame' or claimed 'you gotta pay to win' had fun.

As for OP craft......try flying a Tal'Kyr against a Ferengi shuttle. Match took almost a half hour.

Needless to say, I'll be there, in either a Stalker or the Tal'Kyr.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
12-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Sounds like it could be fun to try, sign me up!
Career Officer
# 8
12-11-2012, 01:34 AM
Expect me and my lil Time Ship to be there,

The Doctor Aeon shall fly...
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 9
12-13-2012, 11:30 AM
The GMT timeslot of the event is coming up in 30 minutes! Catch you in-game around Drozana system space then

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
12-13-2012, 11:33 AM
Yarg! All these events are either when I'm sleeping or working! One of these days I'll catch one though. Hope everyone involved has a ton of fun!
Closed Thread