Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Captain
# 11
12-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Can't we just take a leaf from TOR's book, and have a separate tab exclusively for quest stuff and pets. Random mission stuff is a much bigger issue for me than pets.

Nukara gives you: Science Reports, Technology Reports, Shutdown Codes, and the crystal things you have to mine.

Defera gives you: the 3 crafting materials, the 4 items to help the partially assimilated Deferi, Cortical Arrays, and the explosives.

Mol'Rihan gives you: Epohh tags, Radiation reports, insect repellant, 3 rock types, Water samples, 3 report types, plant samples, and artifacts.

That's 25 items, not including any I've forgotten, and also excluding pets.

ETA: Completely forgot the Wonderland, so that's another 6 crafting-y items, plus the Q photos and Winter Epohh tags.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
Can't we just take a leaf from TOR's book, and have a separate tab exclusively for quest stuff and pets. Random mission stuff is a much bigger issue for me than pets.

Nukara gives you: Science Reports, Technology Reports, Shutdown Codes, and the crystal things you have to mine.

Defera gives you: the 3 crafting materials, the 4 items to help the partially assimilated Deferi, Cortical Arrays, and the explosives.

Mol'Rihan gives you: Epohh tags, Radiation reports, insect repellant, 3 rock types, Water samples, 3 report types, plant samples, and artifacts.

That's 25 items, not including any I've forgotten, and also excluding pets.

ETA: Completely forgot the Wonderland, so that's another 6 crafting-y items, plus the Q photos and Winter Epohh tags.

Frankly I agree fully with your broader recommendation. Now we can only hope Cryptic agrees too and sees fit to make this a feature to be included no later than Season 8.