Lt. Commander
# 1 Enterprise B
12-11-2012, 08:50 AM
According to the lore, the Enterprise B disappeared while on assignment. It's been a long time since they have introduced a new mission. How about one about the Enterprise B. We've got Tholians, Time Ships, Borg Temporal Portals, and solar systems that are designated for time travel. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to investigate what happened to the B.
Republic Veteran
# 2
12-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Anything regarding the B outside of Generations in non-canon, so I doubt this could be done. Something involving the Nexus would be sweet.

How about a mission which places you in the Nexus with a T5 starbase, rep and embassy, LTS, infinite zen and dil and anything else you could possibly want... but you are doomed to spend the entire time there on your own.

Last edited by smokeybacon90; 12-11-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Commander
# 3
12-11-2012, 09:07 AM
I don't see why not. The Enterprise-B is a canon ship, her fate was never explained. Unlike the Enterprise A, C, and D. It would be interesting to suddenly find yourself looking for a long lost Enterprise.

Though by now, she would either A) Have a crew displaced in time, like the Enterprise-C, or B) Be a generational ship and the original crew's great great grandchildren would be manning the helm.

I also find this idea extremely intriguing as I loved the Enterprise-B when she was first introduced. She may be an Excelsior, but for some reason she doesn't look like the same fat flying pig that is Excelsior.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.

Last edited by daiouvegeta2; 12-11-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Captain
# 4
12-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Or C) She's abandoned, drifting in space.

And the mission involves finding out what happened to her.

I'm up for more adventures of the Ent-B.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Career Officer
# 5
12-11-2012, 09:26 AM
It would be interesting to see what happened to it. Maybe if they ever do an Excelsior bridge or something they could release a special featured episode.
----
Rihannsu
# 6
12-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Maybe the Ent-B accidentally opened a black hole after test firing new Neutron-S missiles that had been sabotaged, and it got pulled in. It could happen.
Republic Veteran
# 7
12-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Let's find out what happened to th E was she retired and scarpered

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
12-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Coincidentally, I have some of the same questions as other people. I've been working on a Foundry mission about the Ent-B's fate. :-) It will be my first foundry mission and somewhat ambitious.

Sadly, free time is harder for me to find than a sterile Tribble.
Captain
# 9
12-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Let's find out what happened to th E was she retired and scarpered

I believe after encountering 8472 singularities and an adventure in fluidic space, she was critically damaged but Data managed to get her back home safely, where she was retired.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Career Officer
# 10
12-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Just linking from Memory Alpha here as it might provide some source of inspiration:

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/USS_...e_(NCC-1701-B)

and from Memory Beta:

"The ship's last commander was Captain Thomas Johnson Jr. who took command in the early 2320s. The ship's assignment under Johnson was patrol of the Cardassian border. The ship was therefore able to render assistance to Bajoran refugees in 2328 when Cardassia annexed Bajor. The following year the ship was lost in deep space shortly after the crew contracted some unknown infection. (ST reference: USS Enterprise Owners' Workshop Manual)
Note: that FASA RPGmodule: Star Trek: The Next Generation Officer's Manual has a different account of the 1701-B's demise. According the RPG Sourcebook, on reference stardate 2/9208.12, the Enterprise-B engaged two hostile battleships, a Klingon L24-class and a Romulan Z1-class, in the Triangle sector, about five parsecs from the space of the Imperial Klingon States. Both vessels were defeated, but the Enterprise was also lost with critical battle damage. The upshot of the encounter was the end of IKS activity in the area, as the rebel government could not afford to lose any more capital ships after two large scale vessels were claimed by the Enterprise battle."

Last edited by deianirrah; 12-12-2012 at 02:58 AM.