Career Officer
How long is this going to take? I'm not even trying to logon until its done, despite what the rest of that message says.
Career Officer
# 2
12-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claransa View Post
How long is this going to take? I'm not even trying to logon until its done, despite what the rest of that message says.
Ive changed multiple characters and accounts without issue
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Captain
# 3
12-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I just logged on even with this messge up - no problems.

Joint Dev/Community discussion on customizable and gameplay-relevant ship interiors:
Proposal Document // Feedback Thread
Ensign
# 4
12-11-2012, 06:41 PM
The game was working earlier today, despite this warning on the launcher. Now it crashes every time, and doesn't allow time to fill out the crash report before it quits to desktop. I have tried complete file checks and it still crashes. What the hell? Players are most definitely affected.
KIRK:That which you call Ee'd Plebnista was not written for the chiefs or the kings or the warriors or the rich and powerful, but for all the people! These words were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone or they mean nothing! Do you understand?
Career Officer
# 5
12-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Same here... crash city....
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Ensign
# 6
12-11-2012, 06:59 PM
... aaaaaand now it worked. (Spock raises one eyebrow)
KIRK:That which you call Ee'd Plebnista was not written for the chiefs or the kings or the warriors or the rich and powerful, but for all the people! These words were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone or they mean nothing! Do you understand?
Rihannsu
# 7
12-11-2012, 07:16 PM
I had to click the blue patch button, but it worked.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Career Officer
# 8
12-11-2012, 07:22 PM
This is the issue I am having and so far nothing has fixed it. I'm a lifetime subscriber, I hope I'm going to get some help with this, funny how I'm not affecting getting into Champions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg4202 View Post
The game was working earlier today, despite this warning on the launcher. Now it crashes every time, and doesn't allow time to fill out the crash report before it quits to desktop. I have tried complete file checks and it still crashes. What the hell? Players are most definitely affected.