Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Captain
# 21
12-13-2012, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
I would if my window would show up in a SS and i don't have my type XII yet but I do have the prothestic arm.
So you have the Borg Prosthetic - Tactical Drone Mk XI not the Mk XII?
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
12-13-2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
So you have the Borg Prosthetic - Tactical Drone Mk XI not the Mk XII?
Seems I fixed my issue of the MKXII not showing up. I had to do the MKXI store unlock, now both are there. Strange, but there you go.
Lieutenant
# 23
12-13-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creamyzombie View Post
Seems I fixed my issue of the MKXII not showing up. I had to do the MKXI store unlock, now both are there. Strange, but there you go.
I'll try it, because I know the dev's aren't going to do anything about it.
Lieutenant
# 24
12-13-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
I would if my window would show up in a SS and i don't have my type XII yet but I do have the prothestic arm.
Talking about Tier 4..XII prothestic arm. If you have not done that project, then you don't know what I'm talking about. Hopefully it wont happen to you.
Career Officer
# 25
12-13-2012, 08:16 AM
I did the Mk XI project first, then the Mk XII and I have them unlocked. Turns out the prosthetic arms share the same store tab, so yes you need Mk XI unlocked for the window to appear. Weird...
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Captain
# 26
12-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Apparently the Anti-Borg Consumables work like that too. Unlocked the ones at Tier 4, but no tab. Just the Mk XII weapons. So apparently it is set up so that you need to unlock the first version to see the better ones. And I was hoping to avoid those projects.
Career Officer
# 27
12-13-2012, 11:24 AM
I unlocked Tier 4 last night and managed to open the MK12 Rifles without buying the MK X or the MK XI and still got the store. The consumables, wasn't paying attention and see there was 2 tiers. (BTW, what's with the consumables asking for Dilithium when some of that stuff is free drops in the missions themselves? )

BTW, the Omega Reputation Shield Buff and the Omega Torpedo, well worth it!
Captain
# 28
12-13-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
BTW, the Omega Reputation Shield Buff...., well worth it!
And going to be nerfed eventually. There is dev confirmation on that.
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
12-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Dont know what you guys talking about...I saw people already playing with it...most recently at Mine trap. The guy who was using did not have any problem with it. Did you ever complete the project? or could be an individual glitch rather than a massive panic error. Looks like a cool weapon but just stating what I saw
Captain
# 30
12-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
Dont know what you guys talking about...I saw people already playing with it...most recently at Mine trap. The guy who was using did not have any problem with it. Did you ever complete the project? or could be an individual glitch rather than a massive panic error. Looks like a cool weapon but just stating what I saw
It looks like the version of Tier 2 is required to unlock the tab while the version at Tier 4 only adds items to store. People were going for the Tier 4 version and bypassing the Tier 2 version which is apparently necessary to get the Tier 4 items.