Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 31
12-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultijuice View Post
You will acomplish absolutely nothing by not playing the game. Guess what they'll do when the player numbers will start to decrease? Yes, thats right, they'll rush to release another content and this time, even with less testing than before.
And how is that different from what they do now? This game is a mega bug fest & no one @ Cryptic or PWE seems to give a damn.
Lieutenant
# 32
12-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borthanius View Post
And how is that different from what they do now? This game is a mega bug fest & no one @ Cryptic or PWE seems to give a damn.
I never said that it would be different. I'm just saying that there is hardly anything you can do to make them stop and actually fix all the problems before moving forward.
Captain
# 33
12-14-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultijuice View Post
I never said that it would be different. I'm just saying that there is hardly anything you can do to make them stop and actually fix all the problems before moving forward.
Considering they seem incapable of even acknowledging bugs that players have been reporting for months to years, Cryptic's inability to fix them isn't exactly surprising.
Career Officer
# 34
12-14-2012, 07:03 AM
Pretty obvious that PW is run and owned by the Ferengi.

Who else is that cheap and mad about profits?
Join Date : September 2010. Still boldly going forward because Cryptic couldn't be bothered to install reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who know me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3